The Legend

This is my first story. So don't be so hard on me. Also keep in mind that English isn't my first language. So that makes this twice as harder, I don't really mind, though. So anyways I hope you enjoy.

PEACE

Throughout the year's humans have tried to count how many grains of sand are on the earth beaches. But they've come to a conclusion that it is quite impossible to count them all. Now talking about stars there are about 4 billion stars in the galaxy, but then again stars are objects so infinite that there are not enough numbers to count them. Legends of the Capricorn tribe have surfaced through the years. Years ago when the Capricorn tribe had to move from its camp due to an asteroid rain, they arrived at Saagar near the coast of Maldives. The island was owned by serfires also known as guardians of the ocean. They fought with the Capricorns until they'd agree on a compromise. The Capricorns would extinguish their light forever and travel in darkness, in order for them to stay in Saagar. Years past and the tribes didn't mix, although some people say a speck of sand and an extinguished light fell in love and had a child, like these they say there were many, but none that have been proved to be true. These hybrids are forbidden and they are only born in a lunar eclipse and can only perish in the solar ones. They say Sandlights exist, but they are hiding in the shadows.

Note: I have always wanted to write a fantasy book and I am so excited to be starting these.

I will love to get some feedback.

Sincerely,

Closerlook