Teenage Dreams (One Direction Fan Fiction )

Teenage Dreams

Yes it is that time of the year . Birthdays , the annual anniversary on which a person was born . Typically ending in celebration and gift giving . Milestones that you have overcome , or a new beginning for you . Some could be entering the age of adulthood .. and some like me could be entering the unfaithful dark depths of the teenage world . Darkness that I have grown to be infatuated and completely mortified with at the same time . Most would say its time to start putting on make -up , take on more responsibility like all the populars do. Time to delete your minecraft pocket edition and start focusing on which college you want to get in . And now a days you can honestly say thats whats on every sophomores mind , so should it be on mine ? My name is Christina Lucas but everyone calls me Chris. And tomorrow June 1st , is my 16th birthday . I have one brother named Logan whose 17 turning 18 tomorrow so you can say this year is a big year for us . Its the first where we've decided to merge our parties . I've thought about how this party would go over and over . I dont know why i'm so nervous i dont even like parties . And some new kid thats friends with my brother is coming , i heard he's 17 and his name is Larry or something like that . I was getting stressed so i decided to call my best friend Niall .

"Hey! Chris whats up? "

"Im freaking out!"

"Over what the party?"

"No my algebra homework , YES the party!"

"Well .. somebodies grumpy "

"Im sorry im just-

"Sweetie come and meet Logans new friend!!" I hear my mom call from downstairs.

"Sorry Niall i gotta go , call you back "

I walk downstairs slowly . Why do i have to be meeting my brothers friend this has nothing to do with me . And soon enough im proven wrong by being bombarded with information from my obsessive mother . "His name is Harry" Harry thats what it was . "He just moved here and made friends with Logan but his 16 and is in most of all your classes so i thought it would be nice of you to introduce him to most of your friends before the weekend is over!" Damn shes excited. "Fine" i groan and walk over to the front room . His .. wow lets just say i don't think he'll have much trouble in with the girls drooling over him . For some reason he smirks at me "Hi , Im harry "he says with eyes staring into my soul .. i mean while looking at me . Ugh Chris why do you have to be a total geek all time . After a moment passes of awkward staring my phone is vibrating . I gasp and run up to my room but in the middle of the stairs i realized how stupid i must have been . So i quickly run down and say "Nice to meet you .. Harry " I smile and it seem as if weight has been lifted off his shoulders when he smiles back .

..

"Hey Zoey"

" Hey girl! Niall Just called me haha"

" Zoey! i just met the new kid"

"Omg! Spill!"

"Why dont you come over and see for yourself ? " Within minutes the phone call ended and Zoey was in my house . Thats what happens when one of you closest friends are your neighbors . And of course behind her was her boyfriend Zayn ,and the rest of our crew Niall , and Samantha . .

"Well .. hey" i said shocked but how fast they all got here . The all starting pouring into my house

Hi! the most of them said

"Yeah sure make yourselves at home "

===============================

The rest of the time was spent rather creepily .

We sat on the couch and my friends and brothers friend started chatting . 

Ill admit the more we talked the cuter he was starting to look . Maybe it was the fact that I was curious or lonely but i felt something atracking me to him and it made me wonder if he felt the same thing . 

'Sooooooo.... Harry?' said Zoey 

'um yes'

'Are you coming to the party tomorrow , i grantee the girls will be all over you ' 

This is one of the things i didn't like about Zoey . Always looking at other boys before her . And making people uncomfortable with her weird attraction to the opposite sex. 

Her boyfriend got upset " Hey Zoe can i talk to you in privite please " 

She groaned and followed him to the kitchen and they started whisper argueing . Logan went downstairs to charge is phone and call his girlfriend in London . Naill headed home early so it was just Harry and I . "So .. how ya liking Cali so far?