Chapter 1

(Y/n) P.O.V

"(Y/n)!", the High Jew Elf King yelled. "Yes my king", I said. "Your a female thief is that correct?", he asked knowing the answer. "Yes my king level 10", I said. "I need you to  be banned from space and time to get close to Clyde, from there you will you will report his plans", The Elven King said. I bowed before him. "It would be an honor my king",  I said. "Then I declare you banished from space and time until you are worthy to come back", he yelled pointing the stick at me. I ran out of the backyard escaping from my costume into my (f/c) sweatshirt and skinny jeans that hugged my curves. I knocked at his door soon having him answer. "H-hey Clyde", I stuttered. "(Y/n), what are you doing here?", he asked. "I got banished from space and time", I sighed. "Welcome to the Dark Side", he said with an evil grin. 'So I had a minor/major crush on Clyde'. He led me to his backyard where his 7 story fortress was. "So do you want to be my queen and rule this world", he asked. "Well let's get planning my king", I said with a smirk. 'My crush is now my husband in a game, can this last forever'. We got to the top of his fortress that shockingly didn't take all that long. "So I was thinking send the humans and elves to the school as a distraction from the real plan", he said. "Sounds good", I said. "But we need to get away to tell them to go there that's when you send a raven to the Jew King, (Y/n) I know you still work for Kyle, I know you'll tell him my plans", he said. "I want you to be my king~", I said directing it at him. "Then your gonna have to beg", he demanded . "My king I would do anything for you I'll be yours please rule me my king~", I begging him in a seductive way. "Very well I'll rule you my queen~", he smirked pulling me close. "I love you my king~", I said. "I love you too my queen~", he said before pressing his soft lips against mine. I kissed him back loving every second. I pulled back to tease him. "Stop~", he moaned before kissing me again. He slowly slipped his hand up my shirt as I held his left hand with my right one. He pulled back as we both needed air. "Your so beautiful", he whispered in my ear that caused me to blush. "Clyde, it's bed time!", his dad yelled. "I'm 17", Clyde mumbled. "Glad I'm not the only one my parents do that too", I giggled. "My dad is such a pain", he said. "It shows he cares", I said. "Do you wanna stay the night? I mean I know it creepy and it's a Friday night", he said. "Clyde it's fine and we have to "plan" anyway", I said. He grabbed my hand and walked me down to the house.