Wtf

I went to school the next day and everyone was looking at me weird and Ryan would pass by me like he never knew me. In my mind I was thinking that he was just mad and that's it. The teachers looked at me weird and the girls mean mugged me. I didn't know what was going on. My best friend came up to me and punched me in the face I said "what the fuck is you're problem?" She looked at me like she wanted to kill me " I know you have been with Ryan you little hoe" I knew why she was mad but I didn't understand why she would be acting this way. "You didn't see the video?" My heart dropped. I didn't know what to do. I ran in the bathroom, I cried my eyes out. "How could he do this!" I yelled. In my eyes I was becoming like the other girls. I didn't want to be like them and now my life was over. A week later I found out that I was pregnant. I told Ryan but ever since he hasn't returned my calls. By then everyone knew my little secret. Everyone know that he was the father. Hell it was a whole video proving it. My family even knew what that dude did to me so one day I found out that my cousin shot Ryan dead in my front yard. Ryan had a note in this hand explaining everything. He even said that he would help me take care of the babies. One year later, my child has no father figure because of the poor choices people have made in my life.