We Will draw the winner now

It was Saturday morning I just could not wait.. today they will be announcing the winner to the ticket for france.
I looked in the mirror.Perfect. I was wearing a short summer dress with little daisys on it, my hair was in a tight bun. I looked out the window. The sun was high above the trees and kids were running down the streets screaming with glee.. Nothing could be more perfect.
"Mia hurry up please or you'll be late" My mom hollered to me.
*sigh "coming!!" I yelled back then scurried down stairs.
~**~

We came to a stop near a big building. It looked old and abandoned.
" Mom is this it? I was not, well-" I stopped. What do I say? Bunches of cars were parked outside the building.
" Well don't just sit there go!" my mom gave me a slight shove.
" Fine.Love you mom." I waved at her then headed into the building. When I walked into the room immediately a musty smell hit me.
" Well this is gonna suck..." I muttered
The building had brick walls and in the center,of the main entrance a few sofas were in a circle position with a coffe table in the middle. A few feet away from the sofas was a old wooden desk. And hanging right above my head was a huge glass chandelier.
" May I help you?" A man asked.
" oh uh, yes I'm looking for the-" I was cut short by his sigh.
" Turn a left then a right and you will be there.. Don't thank me." he pointed to a hallway with mini chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.
" Bye I guess..." I sort of gave him a wave good bye before heading of to the place he told me to go.
Once I reached the auditorium I took a seat. The room in here was brighter than the other room.. On the walls hung pictures of people. There were at least 20 pictures on booth walls.
* clears throat* " Welcome to the annoucement of the winner to France." Immediately the crowd went wild.
A man pushed a wheel onto the stage. He put his hand in the wheel then pulled out a ticket. My heart stopped.
" The winner of the 2016 Ticket goes to......Mia Koshy!" he said.
I was so happy I stood up and went up on the stage to recive my ticket.
"Would you like to say anything?" He asked.
" thank you!!" I said. Then once people started to leave I felt eyes watching me I turned around and in the shadow was a man... I jumped and shook myself. "Your fine probably just a creep." I whisperd do myself.