wolf Daddy's punishment♥

THANK YOU IF YIU ARE READING IT
♥·♡·♥·♡·♥·♡·♥·♡·♥·♡·♥·♡·

    My mom just got married to a  wolf handsome man im a wolf to and my mom isn't. See my mom is a humen and i had a father but he died from a wolf hunter. Im crying just thinking of him.

(the hot dad is the guy in the cover of this book).

This man's name is Cameron and he looks my age but he's actually 33. Im now coming from the wedding i was just thinking about going to the club. Im kinda pissed that my mom got married. I drove home and picked out my clothes. I put on some black tights and a short red dress that has black strips it end's at the bottom of my butt.

   I went down stairs to grab my purse witch has my phone and money in it. I just was about to go out the door when i bumbed into a hard wall. I looked up at it and i found out it was Cameron.

"Where are you going mia " his husky sexy voice said. " Im going to school" i said sarcasticly. "Duh where do you think im going im going to the club".

"Not looking like that you aren't".

" What why not!?!"

" Because i said so" He yelled. "Please"    " No Mia" He growled at me witch scared me a little. I made a lost puppy face because what i want i get. I know i sound like a brat but im not cuz most of the time i don't get to have it. And it only  works on boy's.

"no mia" I can tell he's giving up cuz he is not yelling any more so i do it harder. " Fine you win" it allways works "but i'll let you go on one condition" he said and i frownd " What " i whined.

"I go with you" he said "WHAT i don't want to go to the club with my..." i coudent find a name for him and im not going to call him my dad. " You don't want to go with your dad" he said teasing me. "Well if you don't go with me you can't go at all" i just wanted to smack him. "And you need a rid don't you" he said looking up and down at me looking amused.

"One your not my dad your my step dad and two stop looking at me you perve" i said and pushed him out of the way and went out the door. I opened the door again and he looked at me. "Oh and i already got a rid with my boyfriend" and i went out the house he looked hurt when i told him about my boyfriend but i dont care.

        **** CAMERONS P.O.V****

          I got up from where she pushed me i looked out the window and saw her going into a black car with a boy he kissed her and i growled.

Why am i so mad she doen't want me. Why do i care im married and happy. Im married and happy right? Yes you are i tell myself.

I was going to follow them to witch club they were going to. But a voice told me come here i turnd around to see my beautiful wife. Well she looks to old for me but we got married so yeah i was with her for 3 years aand we have ben planing this for that long. But here is what i knoww Mia  is going to get a big punishment when she gets home tonight.

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT PLEASE GET THIS BOOK ITS MY FIRST BOOK EVER SO CAN YOU GIVE IT A TRY        OH AND IF I GET 5 READERS I WILL UPDATE MORE PLEASE COMENT AND VOTE THANK YOU.