Chapter One º Moaning

Chapter One
Moaning

"Har-har, very funny guys but I have to get to English" I chucked "I swear to god guys dont make the queen be late on her first day back to school, I will kill you"
"Oh c'mon Madi, were only having fun" Ashtin spoke up, finally getting away from his girlfriend
"Well I would rather not be late, and don't you talk about me and that bitch Haley"
They all nodded as I ran out of the lunch room and down the hall

As I arrived the teacher was blabbing on about this project that we have to do and talking about Moby Dick, so I just took a seat and read. After a few minutes I heard my name I looked up, at Mr.Peterson

"Mrs.Robinson? Can you please go sit besdide Mr.Lancet?" Mr.Peterson said looking up over his glasses
"Him, yes sir" I gathered my stuff and walked over to 'Mr.Lancet' as every single teacher called him, but his real name was Malachi, well his middle name was his actual name was Christopher.
But anyways I say sat down beside him and he smiled at me and moaned, this wasn't anything new to me, he was always sexual around me, I looked up with a faint blush on my face.
"Heh, Hey Madison, the teacher said dick, can I tell you a secret? I'm 6 inches, and har-"
"Mr.Lancet! Please pay attention!" Mr.Peterson yelled, and I was glad he did, the reason I never told Malachi to stop- is well I never had a reason I knew he was always joking, he would never like someone like me. So appetley we were gonna read Moby Sick with our partner, which was Malachi for me, well this is gonna be fun.

The next hour was math, which I happened to be late for, I just simply took a seat while the teacher took roll call. Then I heard Malachi's name, wonderful, it wasn't that he was annoying, it was that I got this feeling when I was around him, I couldn't explain it. So after she took roll call she assigned the seats, I got put by this girl named Kayla, she seemed nice, and surprise surprise I got put across by Malachi. So yet again the teacher talked welcomed us back yada yada, but then I heard a moan, and looked back at Malachi and then I turned my head and seen this Kayla girl smiling and staring at Malachi to.

Then he moaned again.

ºººº

A/N Okay so this is gonna be my first ever actual fanfic, so yay!

OH and you pronounce Malachi like Mal-i-cai