PokePorn

Professor oak awoke from a short 20 minute nap to the soft scratching of pikachu's claws on his couch. "Pikachu, I was trying to sleep!" He bellowed. "Pika pika" she said sensually. "Oh...I guess I have some time..." He winked. She turned her soft yellow head to his lap where he was sporting an erection as hard as the tree he was named for. He pulled her in and whispered into her pointed yellow ears, "I'm going to be the very best like no one ever was". He slipped his tongue into her mouth and their tongues fought for dominance. It was a battle more or less as their passion sparked a flame in them. "Pikaaa" she moaned as she lowered his pants and stared at the monster that came out. He smirked as she put her mouth on it and let out a soft moan as her yellow mouth enveloped his penis and her cheeks blushed even redder than usual. "You so understand the power that's inside your mouth; but I want to go somewhere else". She smiled as she scooted up onto his crotch and lowered herself down. "PIKA!" She gasped as her tail bounced up and down with the movements. She dismounted him and smiled knowingly as she decided to try something new. He smiled, surprised but happy as she got on her hands and knees in front of him. He got up on his knees and slowly pressed his member into her second, tighter hole. Suddenly, the pair was disturbed by the opening of the front door. Professor oak hastily pulled out as the voice of Ash Ketchum, the owner of pikachu, rang out. "Professor oak? You said you were free today to help me learn how to catch more pokemon" "fuck" professor oak whispered "I thought I had time today". Pikachu looked mysterious and quickly hopped off the couch and onto the ground. She gestured for the professor to follow her, and with a rock hard erection, he tiptoed off and into the hallway. Pikachu led him into a closet in the guest bedroom and as he softly closed the door, pikachu jumped onto his back. "Pika pikaaa" she said with an air of allure. He smiled as he picked her off his back and held her against the wall where he continued rubbing her soft yellow fur in all the right places. But Ash's voice kept ringing through the house as he relentlessly searched for the professor. The pair could hear him walking into room after room as their mood was destroyed and they were left nervous. After about five minutes, they heard him enter the room they were in. "Professor oak?" He called out. He stood there for a little but and started to step out of the room as pikachu accidentally let out a small sneeze. They could hear Ash's footsteps come closer and closer to the closet and his fingernails clacked on the metal door handle. Pikachu started shaking as the door opened. Ash's eyes flung open as wide as the closet door as he registered what he was seeing. "Professor oak... And...PIKACHU??"

"Ash...I can explain..." Professor oak stuttered and slurred. Pikachu's face burned with shame at being caught. "Professor oak. It's your life and you can do you want. But pikachu is mine. And you're going to have be punished..." Professor oak was confused but decided anything was better than ash holding a grudge. He hadn't told him, but the professor was worried that ash would make rash decisions when angry. Ash reached into his backpack and pulled out a wooden stick. He held it in both of his hands, feeling the weight of it. "I think...you need to get that I'm not a nice little boy." Ash gestured for the professor and pikachu to come out of the closet and onto the bed. "Lie down," he commanded professor oak. He complied and as ash raised the stick above his head, he braced for the impact. But instead he felt something thick and long start to enter his ass. Pikachu's cheeks shot out some electricity at the scene of her trainer's dick entering her fuck buddy's tight ass. Ash turned to her and raised his eyebrows. "You're going to have to be punished too..." He picked her up and removed himself from the professor. He laid himself down across the bed on his back and placed his favorite pokemon on his rock hard erection. He started to moan as pikachu worked her magic. "All...the...years...I...could...have...been...doing...this," he stumbled out. The professor took advantage of the position and slipped his cock into pikachu's free hole. Her eyes opened in surprise and she let out a small gasp. "Pika pika!!" She squeaked. The trio kept at it for a while until pikachu finally started to reach her climax. She started squealing and electricity started zapping out of her cheeks. Both guys started smirking. Suddenly, pikachu got out of control and her electricity zapped all over her body and traveled onto her partners. The shock killed them and weighed down by guilt, pikachu killed herself. Don't have sex kids. It's illegal.