The Man That Saved My Life After I Saved His (PewDieCry fanfic)

• Dedicated to Anyone and everyone who have harmed themselves in anyway, or have lost a loved o

So I had a really sweet story plot I'd like to share with y'all :) I decided to make it a PewDieCry, but, honestly, try to look past the fact if you aren't into that. I hope it really opens your eyes and lifts your spirits. I hope it touches your heart and cradles your emotions. Please, enjoy. (I don't know if it will be on-going, or just a quick little few chapters right now)

I sat on my porch awaiting anyone to try and jump. Off the cliff, that is. I've seen it many times before. Depressed teen, people with a lost heart, elderly who can't wait for death, I've seen it all. I moved here a few years back, after trying to take my own life. I found it wasn't worth it. It wasn't worth knowing my friends would be hurt as well. My family, however, wouldn't care. They always hated me. They're drunk and rotten people. I was glad I could move out when I turned eighteen. At the moment, I am 24. My name is Cry. Well, not really. My birth name is Ryan Terry. I nicknamed myself after all those who have shed tears. It was silly, at first, but eventually it just stuck. The people who try to jump and end it all, usually fail, for I catch them before hand, or I persuade them that life is, indeed, worth every second. Yet, sometimes, I'm too slow or there's nothing I can do, and they jump. I don't like to watch, but sometimes I peak over the ledge and watch a body full of life, becomes a lifeless splatter on the rocky ground 500 feet below. I let the tears escape my eyes, even if I never truly knew the person. It still hurt to see someone die.

------------------------------------

I was about to go inside to make supper, when a blonde man, who looked about my age, came walking toward the ledge. I can hear his sobs and I know what he's about to do. I sprint as fast as I can toward the man. He's preparing to lunge forward when I'm about stew inches away. I leap at the crying man and protect him from the dangers of his sorrow. He gasps as we hit the floor. I lift my head to look him in the eye, and find crystal blue irises that are so cold empty of tears. "What are you doing," he chokes. I see stains from salty tears run down his cheeks. "Saving you from a stupid decision," I explain. He looks away in anger and sadness. He must have some story...

(A/n that was the first little chapter. I truly hope you enjoy this to its full extent. I love you all! Buh bye!)