A letter for Cervantes (one shot)

KNIGHT's point of view

Photo shoots, Music Videos, and Recordings ALL done and more to come.

And today is a whole day break with no one to celebrate with.

What a MERRY Christmas for you K.

There were tons of gifts and letters that came.

I was scanning them all.

'To : Night Cervantes'

'To : Night '

All for the great Night Cervantes. He's litererally loved by all. I said to myself.

Still I scanned it all. Hoping to find a letter for me. Even a single one. It's Christmas after all.

I didn't stop until I found a black envelope with my last name written in constellations.

And at that moment, it felt mine.

So, I read it.

* * *

Hey,

First, Merry Christmas.

Sorry I did not put your first name in the letter. It's just that I couldn't. I'm just a new fan. And right now I'm lost.

I started off as a fan by listening to your music.
You composed some of it.
It has a great lyrics, melody and meaning.
It's a good song.
But why is that every time you will sing those songs, I can feel sadness.

I know it's weird,  but I even cried to one of your songs. And my great great friend just always tease me by singing it and I shot him daggers every time. Okay I know, I just cried over an upbeat song.  And not I chance I'll be telling you the tittle Cervantes.

I get curious of what are you. Hey, you just make my great great friend tease me every time. So I watched your MV's and Interviews. Guess what? There weren't any hint of sadness in your eyes.

Yeah sure, there were no sadness. But you're lonely. You even fake a smile and don't start me off with that sarcastic laugh of yours. Make them believe I don't care. But I know what's fake. I already met one and become one so don't you dare argue with me Cervantes.

Being a fan,

I've gone to one of your concerts. Your good at what you are doing. Your talented. That's given.
But why are you not all out? Is it just me? I don't know. But hey I think you need to answer that. I spend money on a V.I.P ticket duh.

Are you restraining yourself Cervantes?

Since what I've gone to is a concert. Fanchants where everywhere. They were a lots of fans shouting your name.

' Night! ' ' Night! ' ' Night! '

They're screaming at the top of there lungs.

And then I looked at you, instead of being greatful with the chants you smiled bitterly.

Did you hate your name Cervantes?

There were games. Is concerts always like this ?. I heard one fan saying that it is a fan service. And your one lucky fan to play a game with an idol.

Only Flare and Air are the ones who'll play. And you were there near the backstage. Watching.

Are you an introvert Cervantes?

And did I just tell you that I'm on a V. I. P seat?  I can see you. You just made me pay a V. I. P seat Cervantes.

First off before they started the game, the lucky fans introduce there name and then they scream and cried their heart out. They seemed so happy. It's a great view.

You always have that look. You always long for everything even though you have it.

Can you tell me why Cervantes?

The game started, A paper dance.

Flare's partner is a guy fan. Whose taller and bigger.

It was really funny. And you on the other hand was laughing and your tears starts to fall. You even have your hands on your tummy. You seemed free but a sudden moment, you stopped. And gone to the backstage.

Aren't you allowed to laugh Cervantes?

As a fan. I become a member of your fansclub. I'm a member now yey.

This Christmas, we had a fan project to send you gifts and letters.

I don't know you that much that's why I settled for a letter.

As I said I don't know you that much. So I asked my co-fans.

They said night is mysterious, you looked transparent to me.

They said night doesn't laugh, but I've seen you laughed in shadows many times in your concert.
Are they only seeing you in lights?

They said night is like a dark sky at night, but to me your a galaxy with falling meteors.

They said night is strong, but to me you're always close to breaking down.

They said that they'll fight for night, but I can see you were fighting on your own.

You're fighting all your life.

And you know, even with that poker face of yours you don't seem a robot to me. So give it a rest.

Now I'm thinking that I am weird. I'm seeing you different from other fans.

Well which of which, I don't care. That's what I'm seeing. Actually that's the reason I can't write,
' To : Night '
Cause the night that they're describing to me is not the one I'm seeing. I'm weird just accept it. I'm still a fan. And I just bought a V. I. P ticket on your last concert so just be thankful.

I'll support and I'll always be there for you Cervantes. It's my duty as a fan. Let me fulfill it.

If ever that there is a person who can see this side of you and can be with you. Don't let his/her go. So that once and for all, you can fight with someone.

It's a selfish request but please keep fighting and don't stop.

I wish you a merry Christmas Cervantes.

Thank you for existing, continue to live and be an Inspiration to someone like me.

You deserve to live. You deserve your life.

Always keep on your mind that you are a galaxy, you deserve all the stars.

I'm not gonna include my name here cause there's a chance that you would misinterpret this letter. I'm not a hater nor an anti-fan. And I think, I just rant many times about the V. I. P ticket. Not a chance that I'm gonna give my name. It's Christmas so don't be mad.

Last thing, if ever that you we're thankful about this letter. Which I think there's a chance. Will you pray to GOD to bring my voice back? Cause you see, I lost it. I just want to do things for you. I want to do some covers for your songs. So for once, my great great friend and all your fans would feel what I felt when you sing it. I want to put the right melody in those songs.

Deserve the world Cervantes. I'm proud of you.

Xxx

* * *

Kingina. Did someone just wrote a letter to Knight Cervantes?