Bring It On

Hey guys! So this chapter is written by: ClicheHater(: We'll be taking turns to write the chapters!

This book is by: ClicheHater, Phix9786, melbourneperth99, VanessaKrunchieKu .  

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN.ADDTOLIBRARY.RECCOMEND

CHAPTER 1.....

Shay's POV

'Bye Shay!'

'We'll miss you!!!'

'Come back soon<3'

I started to tear up when I read the beautifully decorated card given to me when I left.

It's been three weeks since I've returned to my hometown after living in New York for ten years.

My parents thought that it'll be better for me to live here for two years and complete the last two years of highschool as the standard of education here is better.

My brother had already been living here for two years so I was now living with him.

"SHAY! How about you go to the mall to buy a few things for school tomorrow?"

I sighed, school is starting tomorrow and I don't even know a single person! Except for my brother that is but he's a year older than me. I'm going to be the loner of school. So not happening! In my previous school, I was the popular girl. And no, I wasn't the mean b*tchy kind. More like the put on a fake smile and be nice to everyone kind. 

I smiled at the thought of it. I had left all of my memories in New York. My friends, parents, school and boyfriend--- ex-boyfriend I mean. He had hooked up with the school slut at MY farewell party in my frikin ROOM. We had initially wanted to try a long distance relationship but now I don't really want to waste my time on that asshole. He still doesn't know I saw him and the slut having s*x.

"SHAY! Do you want to go or not?"

I groaned and stood up,"Sure. Just gimme a minute"

"Okay then"

I walked over to my cupboard and changed out of my shorts and put on a pair of faded skinny jeans that clung to my toned legs perfectly. My black halter top hugged my hourglass figure and showed of my decent sized chest. It also showed off my slight tan.

I smiled and walked over to my dressing table to apply some makeup.

I put on some pink eyeshadow and mascara that brought out my grey eyes. My lipstick was pearl pink and my blush was light. I tried to make myself look as natural as possible and not make it seem like I'm trying too hard.

"READY?"

"Yup!" I combed my finger through my hair which reached mid-back. It was blonde, slighty wavy, naturally smooth and shone under the sun.

I ran out of the room and took my wallet so I could buy some stuff for tomorrow.

My brother was warming down in the indoor gym and sweat covered his whole body. I rolled my eyes, that fitness freak. But according to him, he says and i quote,"I've to keep my body fit for the ladies". And yes, he was a player. He was what other girls called hot and sexy but i really don't think so, probably because he's my sibling. It's also very disturbing when they say how good he is in bed.

He saw me and stopped his stretching,"Let's go"

I wrinkled up my face disgusted,"Aren't you going to like clean up?'

He shook his head,"I'm only going to drop you off. There's no need"

We went out to his black BMW convertible and drove off to the mall.