My...two...mates?!?

Tell me if you want me to read your story!

MW

I was moving in the middle of no where. Away from my beautiful city. My home. My city. All I have ever known. It wasn't fair! Just because my mom had to get married. My family was deceased. She was all I had and she was the biggest bitch of all time! I hate her! She is soooo rude! I had to pack the whole house my "mother" couldn't be bothered with it. I threw all her stuff in the truck, I didn't even put it in boxes. Especially not the breakable stuff. The jewlry just accidentally left there and somebody accidentally stole them. I was evil. At least when it comes to her.

I packed my boxes and used all the bubble rap. When we get to the new house I was cranking up the music and popping all that bubble rap! That annoyed her soooo much! I was going to miss my boyfriend Ben. I think I love him. And we are moving half way across the country Ben couldn't afford to come visit. And anyways he had to take care of his ill mother. He also had no one else just his mother. At least his mother is sweet. I hopped into the van and drove behind my mother, to our new house in the middle of no where.

***

I was so happy! Steve got some boys to help me unpack everything! Because they couldn't bother with that. I was also happy that they were going on their honeymoon and going to be away for two weeks. My mom got there changed and they were already gone. I went to my new room and got a shower. I rapped my blue fluffy towel around myself. I heard the doorbell ring. I wasn't even dressed yet. Crap! I went down the stairs and opened the doors to the sexyist people I have ever seen!

They all had on tight white t-shirts showing their obvious eight pack! God they were yummy. I realised I was gawking at them. I quickly looked away I tightened my hold on my towel. Oh my god! I was still in my towel. I ran up the stairs into my room and quickly got dressed. I came back down to hear them talking about how hott I was! Sometimes werewolf hearing is a blessing and a curse!

I walked in and they quited down. Thank god. I heard my phone go off. If only I could remember where I put it! It was probably my Ben making sure I got here safe. I heard the noises coming from the other room. I ran towards it and saw my phone blinking. I quickly picked it up. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey babe." I knew it was Ben! "Hey baby." "Did you get there alright?" "Yeah! I am so glad to get rid of those people who think there my parents." "Babe, we talked about this," Ben sighed. "No Ben she lost the right to call me her child sixteen years ago when she said she didn't want me. And it's her fault I have a deceased father and why I am half way across the country!" I was getting frustrated at Ben, he knows not to bring up that subjects with me.

"Just don't have too much fun without me okay?" "I am going to have fun, ruining her life like she ruined mine." "Bye babe, call me tonight?" "Of course, bye love you." I said hanging up the phone. I looked around to see all six boys in the living room with me. Well that was embarrassing! "Hey after I finish unpacking can we go out to eat?" "Yeah, of course!" I smiled at them and got to work.

I dumped all my mom's shit around their room. Not caring if it broke or fell. I don't give a shit anyways. I put the stuff away in my room. I got the guys to put everything else in the living room. It wasn't mine and I couldn't care less about it. I grabbed my keys to go out and eat some pizza! I saw the boy's escalade and I just couldn't help stare at their ass as they got into their huge SUV. God they were yummy!