Unexpected Text

On July 2nd,2002 Melanie rushes to text Savannah. Savannah wasn't answering, Melanie had forgotten that Savannah was visiting her mom in the hospital because of cancer. So Melanie Quickly thought of how she could tell Savannah about this creepy text she received.

Just then Melanie yanked her coat off the coat hanger and grabbed her car keys then sprinted to her car without telling anyone. As Melanie back up and off her drive way she received another Terrifying Unexpected Text. As she read the text over and over again she got more anxiety and then she quickly threw her phone into her purse and drove off quickly to the hospital to find Savannah.

After a couple minutes of driving  Melanie stopped at a STOP sign and just then she received  3 terrifying, Heartless  Unexpected Texts.  As once again Melanie placed her finger under the texts  and threw her phone back into her purse but this time putting the purse in the seat behind her.

As she drove up to the hospital Savannah was in, something  just seemed to be off to Melanie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To Be Continued~ Sorry it was so short x