My Little Fluffy Bunny

~Your POV~
You were sleeping recently right now, until you heard bing from your phone. You lazily picked up your phone, turned it on being attacked by the screen's brightness, your face making your eyes squint "ah no the light" you mumbled. When you were able to see, you went to the message that the person sent you. It was your boyfriend, Izuku Midoriya. You both were a couple for a while now, the relationship thing was new to you and Izuku. You were still a bit shy with him sometimes.

Izuku: H-hello (y/n) and good morning my s-sunshine!

He added his stuttering in his text but you thought it was cute. You smiled to yourself and replied to him with a hello, a goodmorning and asked him of how he's been as well. You stood up from your bed and checked the time.'i still have alot time left' you thought. Then you suddenly sneezed "oh no i'm getting a bit sick oh well" you said to yourself. You were getting ready for another day of U.A highschool. You made yourself breakfast since your mother went to work, took a quick shower, got dressed and other things that are part of your morning routine. You heard a other bing from phone and you went see it was Izuku again.

Izuku: I'm outside waiting for you and BTW its chilly out here so make sure you bring a scarf ok.

(Y/n): ok I'll be out in few minutes and thank you for telling me also my scarf got dirty and I forgot to wash it.

Izuku: oh don't worry i have one for you.

(a/n:You both live about one house away from each other so he just could run to his house and comeback)

(Y/n): alrighty then thanks again izuku

Izuku: your welcome anything for you :-)

You blushed a bit. You went to feed your (f/p)(favorite pet) some water and food for the day and went to the door and slipped on your shoes. You went out the door, all ready for school then a sudden cold breeze hit your face and you shivered a bit. You saw izuku holding a (f/c) fluffy material in his hands as you started to walk towards him. "Hi izuku thanks for waiting for me" you said while you peck his warm cheek.

He blushed a bit and smiled at you. "I brought you this since you said that your scarf wasn't clean" he said. You touched the fabric of the scarf, it was very soft, fluffy, and warm. "Also I got you a little beanie because I know that you get cold easily". (A/n: in this you get cold easily so yeah okie) You giggled and then suddenly sneezed. Izuku looked at you with a worried expression. "Are you sick, (y/n)?" You shook your head a little "just a little". Then he suddenly hug you, it surpised you a bit. You hugged back, feeling his body warmth against yours made you feel relaxed and warmed up.

Once you both stopped hugging he stared into your (e/c) orbs with his green ones. He gave you a small smile as you returned he started to wrap the fluffy (f/c) scarf around your neck and covering half of your face. The scarf was pretty long for you but cozy. Then he put the (f/c) beanie on your head it seemed that the beanie had some small rabbit ears on top of it. He looked at you and chuckled. "You look adorable in that" he said as blush crept on his cheeks. You blushed from his compliment and looked at him. "Thank you izuku" you responed as you gave him a smile inside the scarf. He couldn't see your smile since the scarf was covering it but he knew you were. He came closer to you. He gently pulled down the scarf that wrapped around your face. He leaned in while pulling you against him. He gave you a sweet warm kiss, your cheeks flushed with blush as you kiss him back. The kiss warmed you up nicely.

Once you both started to pull apart from the kiss. He hugged you and leaned again rubbing his nose against yours while staring at each other in the eyes "Is my little fluffy bunny warmed up now?" He asked while continuing to rub his nose against yours. "Yes i'm warmed up now" you responsed with a closed eye smile. He gently pulled up the scarf up half your face again. "Great because I don't want my little fluffy bunny feeling cold" he said happliy with a bright smile. Then he gave you kiss on your forehead. You giggled and blushed.

'He really does care for me' you thought

You suddenly hugged him tight and snuggled your head into his chest. He was suprise of the sudden hug but hugged back. You once you were apart from the hug you pulled down the fluffy (f/c) fabric from your face and cupped izuku's cheeks with your slighty cold hands and give him a warm smile. "I really appreciate for you caring for me, izuku" you said. He smile back and responed "of course I care for you (y/n), I loved you since I met you when we were small, your unreplaceable. I'll be there for you, to protect you, help you along your path, caring for you and always loving you (y/n)." He said with a warm smile while tucking a piece of your (h/c) hair behind your ear. You gave back the warm smile to him and pulled him into a loving kiss. He kisses back while placed his hands around your waist. You both pulled back from the lack of air. You had tears of happiness in your eyes. He wiped your tears with his thumb and caresses your cheek. "I'm glad to have someone like you part of my life" he said with a caring smile.

You giggled and smiled back "come on we gotta to go to school" you said while you started to hold his hand. "Oh yeah right" he said. You both started to walk to school hand in hand. 'This morning been wonderful since we kisses each other few times' you thought and giggled to yourself. Izuku looks at you "what are you giggling about (y/n)?" He asks, tiling his head to one side in a adorable way. 'So cute!'you thought. "Its just that its really been wonderful that we kissed few times and showed our affection to each other this morning" you said while smiling and looking back at izuku. He chuckled "yeah it is really been great this morning, just the two of us" he responed, looking in the sky.

He starts to rub his thumb against your soft hand. "Plus its very enjoyable" he shyly smirks at you. You got confused of why he's smirking at you because he doesn't really smirk that often. Then he suddenly shower your face with warm, sweet kisses. You face turns to fifty shadws of red. Each kiss was with 100% love. Once he was done he back away a bit and hid his red face with hands. "S-sorry I was t-tempted to do t-that" he stutters. He left you looking like a tomato. "I-its ok I agree with you it is very enjoyable" you responed, you walk up to him. He still hid his red face in hands. You grab his hands and pulled them off his face while did that you put your soft lips against his. He melted into the kiss still embrarrassed of what did few seconds ago. You pulled away and said "we are going to be late, lets go Izuku" you smiled. "Oh yeah I dont wan't us to be late, sorry for the delay (y/n)" he chuckles nervously while rubbing his neck. "Its ok come on lets go" you grabbed his hand. He nodded and you both ran to school hand and hand.

Extended ending:

You were at school, suprisly you and Izuku weren't late you still had few minutes. It was the end of school day, you were packing up your things. Suddenly two strong arms wrapped around your waist and a head on your shoulder. "Hey (y/n)! Ready to go?" Asked Izuku. "Yes i'm ready" you responses grabbing your bag. Once you both walked out the builbing a cold breeze hit your face like this morning, giving you shivers. "Oh yeah right" you pulled out the (f/c) fluffy scarf and beanie from your bag. "Can I see you scarf and beanie for a moment?" Asked izuku. You nodded and gave it to him. He put the beanie on your head and wrapped the scarf around your neck and face like he did this morning. He gave you a peck on your forehead, pulled down the (f/c) scarf and gave you a loving kiss. He pulled away and pulled the scarf back in place on your face. "Lets go home now (y/n)" he said with a bright, closed eye smiled. His face expression sparkled in your eyes as your cheeks heated up. You nodded and walk next to him. While walking out the school's entryway you wrapped your arms around and put your head against his arm. You were very relaxed and cozy with the scarf and beanie and the comfort of izuku arm. He chuckled and kept walking with you.

'I'm very lucky to have izuku' you thought.

Hellos hopefully you enjoyied it, thanks!