Part 1 THE CHASE

I just wanted to have my own name and identity. All I ever heard was you're Ava's baby girl, oh look at little D, and how cute has DJ's baby sister grown. Like damn can I be my own person?! Now look at this shit I'm in. I've finally done it...

{🚨Breaking news High Speed chase on South Beach. Suspect believed to be Laia Rose🚨

*Ava*
Idk where I went wrong or what type of example I set but this damn girl is me times 1,000,000! She just wants it all and not just money....mf'n EVERYTHING. It has to be Amberlee's way or no way! Every time I look up she is on some damn blog, viral video and the mf news. We spoiled her too much...

*Derrick*
(Cell convo) Baby girl just pull over the car we can take care of this. Please don't make this worst. She said, dad it's wayyy to late for that, I'm not taking that chance. Please just fucking listen to me, I'll make sure I take care of it. I just don't want you to get hurt in this chase!

*Jr*
Lil spoiled bih wanted the attention now her ass got it. I can't lie I'm sick of my sisters shit! She doesn't have to do shit, our folks have no expectations of her. I wish I had it like that. I have big shoes to fill and carry this family's name and this bih gets to sit around and look cute. I hope they lock her ass under the jail!

*Mya*
OMG sis just pull over!, I screamed. This shit can't be happening. This fucking girl always has me in something. I just go along with it. "Take care of your baby sis", "don't let her get in trouble", or "set a good example"....Man I'm sick of her shit! Today I am not my sister's keeper.

I reached for the steering wheel and crashed us directly into a palm tree....