Before Competition.

It's was an hour before Yuuri was gonna go on the ice and preform, like always he was nervous. Yuuri was rocking back and forth in a chair in the back hall. He didn't know where Victor was for all we knew he was probably off teasing his fans. Yuri noticed that it was soon time to go to the ice so he started to stretch and do what he normally did before a competition. Victor finally show up to check on Yuri fifteen minutes later. "How ya holding up Yuri?" Victor saw Yuri paralyzed with fear and so he didn't know what to say. 'What do I say that won't break him to pieces?' Victor thought to himself for a minute he finally got an idea."Look whether you win or not today I'm still here to be your couch you kn-" "Shut up!." Victor eyes widened in suprise to Yuri's loud yell it was so loud the 3 other skates heard them JJ, Yurio, and Otabek. "You idiot how could I be calm when I have major Jet lag and I'm nervous!" "Yuri...I-" Victor tried to speak but Yuri won't let him."Just leave me alone I don't want to be brought down before my turn." With that they both soon heard Yuri's name in the over speaker. "Next up is Yuri Katsuki from Japan skating to Eros choreographed by his coach Victor Nikiforov!" Yuri hurried up to the ice not saying a word to Victor.