One Shot :)

Once Zelo was sure Yonggugk would be asleep he went to his room and took out his secret box of toys and other play things. He snuck into Yongguks room and quietly placed the box on the floor and opened it, taking out only the things he would need, a ball gag, spreader bars, handcuffs, a blindfold, and a bottle of lube that will heat up on contact with skin. Zelo started with handcuffing Yongguk to the bed being carful not to wake him, next was blind folding the man and then slipping the ball gag in his mouth and securing it behind his head. Lastly Zelo striped Yongguk of his pants and boxers, which is all he where's when sleeping, and he placed the spreader bar at Yongguks ankles, making sure it was secured in place.
Zelo decided to play with Yongguk a bit first. He started by running his hands up and down Yongguks chest then liking, kissing, and nipping at Yongguks neck. This made Yongguk jolt awake only to be restrained, Yongguk began to wiggle and whimper threw the gag as he tried to escape with no success. "Don't worry baby it's only me" Zelo said, the smirk on his face was prominent in his voice. Yongguk stilled thinking he was safe... For now.
"HMMMHMM HMMMMMHhhh" came Yongguks muffled voice as Zelo had got on top of him and began to grained there dicks together. "MMMMHMMMMMM" Yongguks voice came again and this time he bucked his hips into Zelos and his hands clenched around the chains. Yongguk noticed he was naked as the friction of Zelos jeans began to build and he became hard. "HMMMMM HRRRRMMMMM" came a desperate sound from Yongguk so Zelo decided to take off the gag for at least a minute. "Ah ha Zelo" the moan was the first thing to leave Yongguks mouth once the gag was removed. "OHHAHH MMHH AAAHHAH please?" Yongguk moaned "please. what? baby" Zelo asked "please, please more" Yongguk begged as he tried to get more friction. Zelo got off the bed and quickly stripped himself quickly and got back on top of Yongguk. They began grinding against each other frantically, chasing release when Zelo sat up examining Yongguks tense, sweaty body. "MMMHM Zelo I need more please" Yongguk begged as his sticky body began to yearn for more. "Only if you beg and ask me correctly, using the name I want you to call me." Zelo stated "Zelo please just get me off" Yongguk wined. "K well I'm off to take a shower I'll see you tomorrow morning" Zelo said as he began to walk to the door. "ZELO HEY YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS." Yongguk yelled after him "actually I can and I am, bye" Came Zelos smug voice.
Zelo had just left the room, leaving the door open "MASTER PLEASE I NEED YOU" came Yongguks call from the room and Zelo slowly returned.
"You're gonna be begging for my dick tonight" came an incredibly low voice from Zelo. "HMMMMMAAH please master I can't" Yongguk whimpered as he squirmed in fear. "You can't what baby?" Zelo asked sweetly "I-I-I can't take it, it will hurt to much" Yongguk said quietly "what will hurt to much?" Zelo asked teasingly. "OOHH please master I'm so horny, can't you just jack me off instead?" Yongguk whimpered, scared about the feel of Zelos massive dick up his ass. "Fine" Zelo said short and sweet before quickly fetching somethings from his box of toys.
Zelo got back on the bed placing a ring beside them as he began to pump Yongguks dick with his other hand. "HAA so good" Yongguk sighed as Zelos pace increased "HMMM YEAH LIKE THAT" Yongguk moaned. "You like that baby?" Zelo asked smiling big "yeah so good" Yongguk wined "I'm so close" he said writhing in pleasure on the bed. Zelo quickly grabbed the cock ring he had placed on the bed and slipped it on Yongguks dick before continuing to bring Yongguk to orgasm. "HAAA ZELO WHAT THE FUCK?" Yongguk yelled as he got closer to his peek. "Talking back to your master is bad Yongguk. And being bad leads to punishment." Zelo said, as his mouth spread into a large smile, seeing Yongguks body tense and writhe as his dry orgasm hit. "HHAAAA AH MMM YEAH" Yongguk cried out. "wow so sensitive, to orgasm that fast from just my hand. I can't wait to see what it's like when I have my dick inside you." Zelo said smiling like the devil. "Zelo no please" Yongguk begged "oh? I didn't hear what you said. I suppose I'll just slam my big dick into your tight warm hole" Zelo teased evilly. "NO MASTER, please please please don't do it" Yongguk begged "since you asked so nicely baby I'll go slow" Zelo said as he stroked Yongguks hair from his forehead in a loving manner.
Yongguk began to relax as Zelo started kissing him and running his hands soothingly up and down the others body. Zelo kissed along Yongguks neck as he coated his fingers on one of his hands with lube before inserting his index finger into Yongguk. "Ah" Yongguk let out a small breath as the new feeling was odd. Zelo began to move his one finger in and out slowly then started to pickup his speed as he herd Yongguks small whimpers of pleasure. "H-OO" Yongguk let out at the feeling of the foreign object inside him. "HO-HOT SO HOT" Yongguk cried out as he began to try and fuck himself on Zelos finger. "Ah yes that's right I use the lube that heats up" Zelo commented smugly. "HA MMMMHM" Yongguk let out as Zelo added a second finger "you like that baby?" Zelo asked as Yongguk began to fight his hardest against the restraints. "Yeah yeah soooo good" Yongguk said out of breath as Zelo start to move his fingers, going deep and searching for that one spot. "AHHHHH HHHA PLEASE PLEASE MASTER AGAIN PLEASE" Yongguk cried out as his back arched in pleasure and Zelo kept abusing that one spot before adding his third finger. "OH GOD YES SOOO GOOOOOD MASTER I NEED YOU SO MUCH" Yongguk called out and Zelo started spreading his fingers to stretch Yongguk. Once Zelo was sure Yongguk was stretched as good as he could be Zelo pulled his fingers out.
"Ah master please I need- I need you inside me" Yongguk stuttered "it's ok baby, don't worry I'll be inside you soon enough" Zelo said. Zelo reached up with one hand and took the blind fold off and with the other he grabbed the lube. "Holy shit" Yongguk said, stunned at how big Zelo was "yeah it's been a while since we've had sex and you've never really took a good look at my dick. So you know, I grow" Zelo said now smirking as he poured the lube on his dick and began to pump. "Damn you're like fucking massive" Yongguk groaned as he began to yearn to be filled. Yongguk was surprised by Zelos size as he was bigger than Yongguk now. "You ready baby?" Zelo asked as he was aligned with Yongguks entrance now "yes. Please fill me up master" Yongguk begged as he tried to push himself down on Zelos dick. In response Zelo slammed into Yongguk. "OH SHIT" Yongguk yelled as the feeling of Zelos enormous size in him was painful, he had been stretched but Zelo was definitely bigger than his fingers. "Shhh it will be ok baby. I won't move till you tell me to." Zelo said in a reassuring voice. Zelo slow and soothingly moved his hands up and down Yongguks body, beginning to loosen his muscles. Zelo rubbed down his thighs and leg, then began to undo the spreader bar, as soon as he was done Yongguk wrapped his lags around Zelos waist, making Zelo look at him. "Please move" Yongguk said and Zelo began slowly moving the rest of the way in to Yongguk "oh god you're so fucking long. You weren't all the way in?" Yongguk said as the feeling of being filled even more was incredible. "I know baby, I'm amazing" Zelo said as he pulled half way out only to slam back in. "AH YES, AGAIN MASTER PLEASE" Yongguk called out as he threw his head back. Zelo began a steady pace as he went deep into Yongguk. "Master please, faster" Yongguk begged as he pulled Zelo in with his legs. Zelo picked up the pace and slid his hands up to Yongguks wrists where he took the cuffs off. Yongguks hands went straight to Zelos neck and pulled him in kissing him deep and hard as they moved together and their moans where swallowed by each other.
Zelo undid the cuffs around Yongguks wrists and rolled over so Yongguk was riding him now. "M-Master please let me cum" Yongguk asked as he moved fast on Zelos dick "you have to promise me something baby" Zelo said. "Anything, I'll do anything master" Yongguk said as he braced himself with his hands on Zelos chest "don't ever disobey me or I'll punish you baby" Zelo said "I promise master, I promise. Please, please make me cum" Yongguk promised and begged. Zelo took the cock ring off and flipped there position again, grabbing Yongguks hips and slamming into him so hard this time hitting his prostate and hitting it every time. "HAAAA YEAH" Yongguk called out as he orgasmed and cum was all over his chest. "Ahhh" Zelo groaned as Yongguk tightened around him and he came deep inside Yongguk. They road out there orgasms before Zelo pulled out and flopped down beside Yongguk.
"That was amazing" Yongguk said breathless as both there chest where heaving. "Yeah it was amazing" Zelo said smiling "thanks. I'm glad you tied me down and fucked me senseless" Yongguk said as he snuggled into Zelos side. "I wasn't lying when I said you had to promise to never disobey me" Zelo said as he pulled Yongguk as close as possible. "I won't disobey you master, unless I want to be punished" Yongguk said as he loved the new feeling of not having to be in control of something. "Now sleep baby you'll need your rest for what I have planed for tomorrow." Zelo said as he stroked Yongguks hair. "Good night master" Yongguk said closing his eyes "good night baby" Zelo said and they fell asleep.

AN: leave a comment if you want more :) cuz I'll do it if enough ask :)