Silent thoughts

Compared to eternity, life is just a second. Your thoughts, your feelings, even your biggest fears mean nothing at all. No matter how you struggle, no matter how you fight, you can't change the world. The world is just spinning and spinning all over again. It's a dead end. No way to catch it , no way to stop it and no way to get out.So how do you feel about love? How do you feel when

your heart is broken in million pieces? No glue, no tool to repair that damaged soul of yours. All the scars and all pain you're feeling makes you who you really are. You've seen sadness, fear,  disappointment, people controlled by those who they loved. You've been watching everyone how they are getting everything you've ever dreamed of.

   You are just sitting in a dark room. The music is your only friend but even the music screams today. But despite all of this, you feel safe here. It's maybe dark but, you're alone. Nobody to hurt your feelings, Nobody to blame your past and Nobody to take advantage of your future. You're pushing everyone away just because you're afraid of another disappointment. People change and leave. They obviously rape a part of you and run away with it. It's cruel and it's sad.No guarantee for happiness. Only fools would try to fit in this world. But we are all fools. Fools to care too much, fools to rush in.

   After all the darkness you've got to face the sunlight. It's your only choice.And maybe once in a lifetime you find someone who makes you think different. You're going to feel lucky and precious. The only lesson you have to learn is that life is like a poker game : it's risky but if you believe and you're willing to give all in , there is a chance to get all you've been wishing for.