PHILIP

// SKAM \\

"There are worse things in the world than a boy who likes to kiss other boys

"There are worse things in the world than a boy who likes to kiss other boys."

PHILIP SHEA has been through a lot. Maybe even too much for his age.

He had to be the parent to his drug addicted mom and take care of himself, with everyone abandoning him along the way.

But after being taken away from his mother for about the third time, and her being sent to rehab, his life changed hugely.

His new family happens to be thousands of miles away from his old New York home.

Oslo, Norway to be exact.

When he arrived, he expected to be met with a big happy family like the cliche movies, but was only greeted by a girl.

Turns out the parents were rarely home, just leaving Philip and his new found foster sister, Eva.

But he didn't care.

The only thing he was looking forward to was the possibility of a fresh start, but chaos seems to follow the boy.

And that's exactly what happens, chaos.

or

in which a troubled boy from the projects moves to Oslo.

disclaimer;
I do not own eyewitness nor skam, neither do I the characters.
I only own the idea of this cross over, a bit of the plot and dialogue.

warning;
-contains drug use, sexual content, alcohol use, gayness, angst, and probs will cause heart pains.

[a/n]
I LOVE THIS OMG
HOPE YOU ALL DO TOO
BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH FANFICS STRAIGHT FROM HELL
anywayyy wouldn't have been able to make this as good as I did without my peeps at skamcommunity
anddd leave comments n stuff cause I love them and please share this gem with people cause we all know philip shea deserves the world

ALSO LOVE INTERESTS?? ANY IDEAS I GOT SOME BUT I WANNA KNOW

-till next time, peace