Crushed

This is a story which seems boring at first but I will try my best to make it good and won't let u sleep :')

______________________________________________________________________

It is so hot. My shirt is stuck to my body because of the sweat. I was out of breath and gasping for air when I gave up chasing Carson and decided to lean against the wall. That lil' bastard freaking took my eyes. Okay, I'm exaggerating. He took my glasses and just run off like that. It is rumored that he, Carson Andrew has a crush on me. Yes, unbelievably me.

My friends, being the kind people, just released oohs and aahs while giving me 'the look'. Everyone is staring at me as Satan (my name for Carson) stood in front of me, smirking. I have to say, he is kinda cute.

GET A GRIP JAZZ, I yelled at my inner voice in my head. I can't like him. I am teased, tortured and played around EVERY SINGLE DAY by SATAN.

"Looking for something, darling Jazzie??" He cooed while pinching my cheeks. I swat his hand away like as if it is flies. He put on a hurt and offended look.

"Give.the.damn.glasses.back.you.freaking.elf." I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Nuh-uh. I might wanna hold on to it for a while."

"ANDREW."

"SPARKS."

"GLASSES."

"WINE."

"Give me back my glasses if you value your testicles Andrew."

"Ooh, fiesty~ I like it."

"Yo bro." Chaz, Carson's, wait scratch that. Chaz, one of Satan's best friends pat him on the shoulder and eying me up and down. "You playin with this chick? Cause she's hawt man."

"Ew. Can't you check other girls out instead of me please?" I shuddered.

"Why should we? I mean you're hawt." Satan says, now eyeing me up and down now too like I'm a juicy piece of steak.

Ok, I'm gonna introduce myself more now. My name is Jazzlyn Sparks. My mum's an Asian and my dad is English. I'm seventeen and going eighteen three months later. I'm known as the hottest, coolest and smartest girl in my school. I'm quite talented (if I do say so myself) and I have lots of boys' hearts and attention. I'm just carefree and I love nothing more than waveboarding, my parents, tv, cheeseburger and orange juice. There are a few guys at my school who are kinda hot but I have my eyes set on the one and only guy-Austin King. Aka, the head footballer and my crush and best friend for the past 5 years.

"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes. I'm getting sick of this guy. I pointed up the sky and shriek like a madman. The two of them stupidly followed my gaze and looked around frantically. I, as the school's girl's champion, sprinted out like a cheetah, lightning or anything that is fast. I swiftly snatch my eyes -scratch that- glasses away and ran like dogs, trains and cats chasing me. The looks on their face were priceless and I finally decide to rest by the vending machines and laughed.

"Well if it isn't my baby girl Jazzy" a familiar voice that is so sweet. Sweeter than jelly beans. I whip my head up at a superhuman speed and saw no other people but the one and only, Austin King. Aka, my one and only crush.

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Heyyyyyy there ;). So this is my first book and I'm kinda panicky and bad at it. So please try not to give out harsh comments and if you do like, you can promote your works on my book and I'll try to be there and check it out :) Uhh and please mind my grammar. Very terrible. I know.

I like this song by Becky G called Showers.