What Is Project Undiscovered?

Project Undiscovered is a campaign forged to help struggling authors. Authors who struggled for days, weeks, months and years to publish a good book. We, the crew, each play an important role in this campaign. We do book reviews, make new covers, interview authors and offer advices about how to get your book out there. There will be more events when the numbers of crew increases.

There's actually lots or work to do, for your book to be known. Authors don't just go like "I have an idea and I'm going to write a story now" then "BAM!!!!!" your book becomes the bestselling one in the country. You practically need to go through many obstacles for that.

We can find many authors with potential writing on Wattpad but some of you need a wake up call. Some of you may need more comments to help you improve your books, some of you need to change the cover of your book and some of you need to get more noticed on wattpad to change the fate of your book.

You have come to the right place for that. The crew of Project Undiscovered is here to assist you in every way possible. Help us to help you. You can simply support the campaign by adding tags which are related to the project. You can simply check them out in 'The Tags' chapter.

You can also support our campaign by adding a sticker onto your book. You can check them out in 'The Stickers' chapter. If you need help, you can simply PM the title of your book to CaseyAndrina so she can help you with it.

Follow us for more information. There will be events carried out soon by some members of the crew once we have enough. Feel free to leave a message or chat with any of us. We are not cannibals and we only eat normal human food.