Goodbye Adolescent

In only within 12 months, it's crazy how fast things could possibly change.
In the beginning of the year, we were just 16. But in the end of the year, we're all 17 and need to determine our future. When you're 16, clearly you're still a child and older guys could not approach you because then, they could be sleeping in jail. But 17? 17 is weird. You could hit on by 14 years old but at the same time, 32 year old could do the same to you. I mean, isn't that crazy? Last year we had to ask the teacher's permission just to go to the toilet, and now we have to decide what would we do in the future. Seriously?

The idea of going to college is great. The thing is, not all people got the job in the major that they took. Most of college student thinks that they took the wrong major, they chose something that doesn't fit their passion. It scares me. Even the brightest kid, Rory had her time off of Yale. In case you don't know, she's the main character in that really great television series Gilmore Girls.

Everything was so easy as a teenager. All we think about is having fun. Unfortunately, it's only for temporary. I believe that nothing lasts forever.

If growing up means losing most of the fun, then why would we always wanted to grow up immediately? Thinking that being an adult is more exciting?

Goodbye adolescent.

May i ask, where's the good in this goodbye?