Out of this World (ihascupquake story)

Well this story is not real but at least ill try making a ihascupquake story instead of a ship story ok let's get back to reading.

Cupquke's pov

I had just finished my oasis video when I heard red come in. Hey sweetie can I come in? he sounded really happy but calm. Sure honey I just finished my oasis so it doesn't matter. Navi walked in the room and stared at red. Whenever Navi stared at red without a sound it meant she was hungry. Ok Navi lets go feed you. We walked out of the room and went into the kitchen. We feed the cats and then we ate our lunch. I ate a salad while red a big bowl of non fat yogurt with blueberries on it. Navi stared curiously at the door. I then heard the bell ring I opened it and found a package on the floor I opened it and found red's new headphones and a new mic because his was old.

~~~~le time skips to night time~~~~~

(Still tiffy's pov)

I was having a night mare about being sucked into a black hole. I was holding on to red when he said "I love and never forget that". "I love you too". Then I woke up crying Red was yelling at me "Babe wake up"!! "Huh"? "Oh it was only a dream". Red kissed my forehead and went back to bed. I tried to sleep but I was terrified why was I dreaming about leaving red and me getting sucked into a black hole. I tried not to think about it but it was consuming me in fear I was just so nervous. That's it I was just to scared to do anything I decided to work earlier.

Like sorry to short