beginning

There world was set between to light and death. The light god was name koto which he had a son name kurto. Kurto love to create games , and like to bring peace to people. They live on a high cliff in a big white house. Before the earth bursted into flames.

      "Dad who's that."said kurto.

   "Son get in side now with your mother Varma." His dad told him.

   " How dare u step on my land Demo?" Kurto father yelled.

    It's about to let me run the earth for once. Demo Said.

      No I won't let u . Kurto father pull out his sword of light.

    The light sword hold the brightest light Zorb. Its white with yellow flames.  If u every touch this sword without knowing it's yours . You with burst into flames.

     Demo pull out is Reaper sword and point to opponent. His sword is Pitch Black with grey rims. If u combine the lights Sword and the death sword will cause the Earth to burst into pieces.

    This daughter Caro told her father please don't . You'll destroy the whole universe and everything that comes with it.

   Your just like your mother . Demo push Cora way.

**********
             Demo and kurto father Clashed their swords together. It created a huge bang. Then all of a sudden the earth.