The first day (Part 1)

Marshall's POV
Beep
Beep
Bee-
"Jesus Christ already.."I mumble to myself. School can only be described in one word....hellhole. All of it. And no, it's just not one school. It's all of them. But my mom, demon-vampire ruler of the literal hell, (also known as the Nightosphere) would force me to go down and train to become ruler of the Nightosphere. And trust me, that is worse than any school...ever. As much as I hate school, I have to endure the pain instead of living with my mom. I put on my classic red flannel shirt and jeans. Threw on some sneakers and looked at my self in the mirror, "Oh Marshall, you're so hot. How could anyone resist you?" My stuffed animal, Hambo, seemed to be judging me by his angle he was sitting. Like he was saying,"Glob Marshall, just pack up all your shit and go." Before things get weirder, and I go crazier, I grab my shit and cruise out the door.

*Time Skip*
I arrived at this "school". It seemed normal-ish. As I walked through the gates, everyone's eyes followed me. I mean I know I'm hot, but this is just ridiculous! I kept on strolling in, just looking around. Girls would melt at my slightest glance. Except for one. I was completely taken aback. She looked as if she didn't care. That was a first for

 That was a first for

me. Wait, maybe she just hasn't seen me yet. Yeah that's it. I change directions at waltz on over to her. I tap her on the shoulder. "Hey~"I say flirtatiously. She looks up,"Who the hell are you?" My eyes widened. I had never heard a girl say that. She chuckles at my expression. "You're a vampire, aren't you?"she asks. I nod. "So am I."she states. "And what might be your name, my dear."I smirked. She rolled her eyes,"Marceline. And you are?" "Why I'm Marshall Lee, baby."I replied. She rolled her eyes again,"Jesus Christ, ego much?" I chuckled at her words. Suddenly, she was shoved out of the way. "Hey~"said a short girl with turquoise hair. "Um....hi...."this day was just full of surprises. "Well, I just gonna leave."said Marceline, turning around. "So, what is a cutie like you, doing with a bitch like Marceline?"she asks. "What did you just say?"Marceline stopped in her tracks. Shit was about to go down.

Marceline's POV
I turned around slowly. "You heard me."she said cockily. I felt madder than hell. "Not to interrupt whatever the hell's gonna happen, but who are you anyway?" Marshall interjected. "Oh I was afraid you weren't ever going to ask, sugar~ I'm Amber, the prettiest girl in school."she flirted. "More like the bitchiest..."I muttered loud enough for her to hear. "E-Excuse me!?"she flipped out. "Yeah you heard me,"I bent down to her level,"bye bye."I waved my hand and walked away.

Amber's POV
Ugh I HATE her. "So, who are you~"I cooed. "Marshall Lee."he replied. "Sorry you had to go through that. She's a vampire you know? All vampires are just bitches."I stated. "Um...I'm a vampire."he said. My jaw dropped to the floor. "Um....well."I had no idea what to say. "Marcy was right, you are a bitch."he states. "Marcy?"I raise an eyebrow. "Did I just say that out loud..."he muttered. I stormed away. That little vampire must've cast a spell on him. I swear on my life, she won't be able to hold a candle to me.