The Book of Jude (The Fosters)

A love story between Jude and Connor.
Disclaimer: I do not own The Fosters. I hope you like it.
(Jude's POV) CHAPTER 1: The Night

"Are you and Connor going to be okay alone by yourselves, for a couple of days," Lena asked Her and Steph were going on an anniversary trip. And the others all went on a trip with Mike.

"Yea, we'll be all right," I said.

"Connor should be here in a couple of minutes, but we have to go now. Tell Connor we said Hi. We love you, and if you are having issues, we left phone numbers on the kitchen table." Lena said.

  "We love you and be safe," both Steph and Lena said. And with that they left.

    About an hour and nine minutes pass before I here the doorbell ring. I look out the peephole. It was him, it was Connor. I opened the door and said hi.

"Hey, sorry I had karate then track."

"It's alright I was just watching some tv."

He dropped his bags off by the door, and walked upstairs to my room talking about his karate tourniment was in a few weeks, and said I should come. I happily said yes. We were in my room eating pizza and watching tv now, when he asked me why I was so nice.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you never say another mean word about another person, even the kids at school who were mean to you"

"It's not worth it, being mean is not going to make anything better." While I sat on the bed he edged closer to me while I talked.

"And don't like gatting made fun of so, why would I want to make someone else feel that way." We were now face to face when he broke the silence.

"That's why I like you."

And, after that he kissed me. My mind was freaking out because I liked him too. He pulled back and was about to apologize but, I pulled him back into the kiss and, said "Don't apologize, I like you too." The kiss went on for five minutes when Connor pulled off his shirt.

"It's getting pretty hot in here."

We continued to kiss and he started to nudge my shirt to take it off. And he took it off for me. After a couple more minutes we were tired and we decided to go to sleep. While laying in my bed with me he said "Jude, i really like you."

"I really like you too, Connor."

Just like that, we fell asleep into a world that seemed too good to be real. In the morning, I woke up with thought of last night being a dream. But, it wasn't because the first thing I see and feel is Connor, shirtless and cuddled up next to. I'm wrapped in his comforting arms and, I feel I can stay here for forever, for eternity.

But, nothing lasts forever. I really hope you like it. This is only the first chapter. Comment if you have suggestions or to give criticism. Thank-you for taking your time to read this.