Just The Beginning [Naruto Fan fiction]

The sun's light hit Mizuki's face waking her up. She groaned then covered her face with her blanket. "Mizuki, wake up! It is time for breakfast." Her mother yelled. Mizuki groaned again. Mizuki uncovered her face. "I'm coming!" Mizuki yelled back. Mizuki got out of bed and went straight to her bathroom. She took a shower, brushed her teeth, put clothes on, and finally brushed her hair. She went down stair then saw breakfast was set. She sat down on her seat, finally began to eat.

"You must hurry, Mizuki. You don't want to be late for academy do you?" Her mother questioned. Mizuki was finally finished with her plate. She grabbed her glass of juice, but before she would drink it, she answered her mother. "No, mother. Anyways, I am almost done." Mizuki drank her juice at once. Her mother sweat-dropped. "She ate that fast?" She mumbled. Mizuki finished her drink then stood up from her chair. "Well, I am off, mother." Mizuki left, running and, waving goodbye. Her mother sighed. "Must be leaving quickly for Minato. That girl..." She smiled a little.

Mizuki ran quickly as she can to get the the academy. "I must sit next to Minato before any one does." She thought to herself. Mizuki was determine to get there so, she ran quickly as she can. She went full speed. "I WON'T LOSE!" She shouted. Some of the villagers sweat-dropped. "What is wrong with that girl?" A man said.

"Minato, do you think Mizuki-chan might come early, again?" His friend asked. "Depends if she is determine." Minato answered. "Does she like you?" His friend asked. "What are you talking about?" Minato asked. "I am talking about Mizuki-chan having a crush on you." He replied. "I don't think she likes me that way, Ichiro." Ichiro narrowed his eyebrow. "Then how come she tries to come early to sit next to you all the time?"

Minato sighed. "We're friends. Is there something wrong with that?" Minato questioned. "No, but-" Ichiro got cut off by Minato. "We just love each other as friends not in that way." Minato clearly said. Ichiro backed away a little. Ichiro was about to speak, but something interrupted him.

The door was harshly slide opened. It was Mizuki panting heavily.

As she looked around the class she spotted Minato. She smiled widely. "Minato!" She cheerfully hollered. She came up running towards Minato. Minato put his hands for defense. "Mizuki, wait a sec-" It was to late. Mizuki jumped on him and gave him a tight hug. "Uh...Mizuki-chan! Minato can't breathe." Ichiro pointed out. Mizuki pulled away from her hug then pouted. "Ichiro, I just wanted a hug." She cooed. Ichiro sweat-dropped. "Yeah...but...."

Mizuki was sitting next to Minato while Ichiro was on the other side. Today, they had a new student. "Alright, class, we have a new transfer student at our academy." Mizuki blushed with amazement. "She's so pretty..." Mizuki mumbled. Then all the sudden she hollered out "I'm Kushina Uzamaki, yah know!" Mizuki shook.

Some students started to whisper about her hair color while Mizuki was admiring her features. Then again, she blurted out" I'm going to be the village's first female homage!" Mizuki was surprised. She never heard a girl say that stuff out loud. Next, Minato stood up. Mizuki looked up at him. "Minato..." She quietly said. "I want to be a great hokage. Who will be acknowledged by everyone in the village." Minato announced. "Sit down." Ichiro muttered. Mizuki softly giggled. She smiled gently. She always believed in Minato and admired him. She will always support Minato's dream.

It was break time. Mizuki noticed that some boys were bullying Kushina about her red hair and calling her tomato. Mizuki stood up and ready to help her, but Minato grabbed her wrist. Mizuki looked at him watching Kushina. Mizuki looked back a Kushina. She was beating up the boys. Minato laughed which surprised Mizuki. "What are you laughing at." Kushina demanded. Minato quickly looked away. Then Kushina turned to Mizuki which caused her to look away quickly like Minato. "She's scary." Mizuki trembled. Ichiro sweat-dropped. "And you were just ready to help her, being the tough person, huh." Ichiro commented.

Academy was over. Minato, Ichiro, and Mizuki, were walking to Mizuki's house for some ramen. "Man, I can't wait for your mom's ramen." Ichiro drooled. "Close your mouth. You're drooling a pool." Minato chuckled. "Well, he can't help it. He does loves my mother's cooking even you Minato." Mizuki winked and giggled. "Heh. I guess you're right." Minato grinned.

Mizuki stopped for a moment. "Huh? What's wrong, Mizuki-chan?" Ichiro asked. Mizuki smiled brightly. She pointed out what she was looking at. Minato and Ichiro looked at the direction she was pointing at. Minato and Ichiro also smiled brightly. They were fascinated with the dark lovely blue of flowers and the pure white ones. Mizuki went running towards them. "Mizuki, wait" Minato shouted. Mizuki didn't listen. She joyfully went running closer towards the flowers. She stopped before she could step on them. She kneel down and poked a flower with her finger. "Wow!" She squealed. Minato and Ichiro went behind her. "Mizuki-chan, don't got that fast." Ichiro panted. Mizuki ignored them instead she focused on the flowers. "Mizuki, are you listening?" Minato asked. "My heart." Mizuki spoke. Minato and Ichiro shook. "Huh?"

"Looking at these flowers make feel like there is warmth in my heart. Also, like I want something out of my chest. To express what I am feeling, but hard to describe them in words." Mizuki turned to them and smiled softly at her friends. "I feel like I want to sing." Mizuki said. Minato and Ichiro looked at Mizuki confused. Mizuki giggled at them. "Like this." Mizukk cleared her throat.

She started to hum nicely. It was lime she was singing, but without words. Minato and Ichiro felt warmth in their hearts. They enjoyed listening to Mizuki hum even without the words. The wind started to blow making the flowers petals scatter. The blew nicely while Mizuki humming so softly. Mizuki. Three of them wished it was like this forever.