Midnight Drive

{Y/N POV}

It was Christmas holiday,and I'm on my way to the airport traveling to see my family in Newyork.The airport is crowded and I'm lost,wondering what should I do first and where should I go since it was the first time a travel alone by myself.I called my mom asking her for help,she talled me to search for the airport guide.And that's what I did,and it made sense.

Now,I'm waiting the airplane.After 1 hour from waiting,the airplane is ready now.I felt happy...I'm finally seeing my family.The airplane was so big and I'm sitting in the second'th level,no one is sitting near me.

When I arrived,i was searching for a taxi to lead me home.And suddenly a car came by,he was a beautiful , handsome guy. He asked me:"Why are you standing by yourself at the late time?Can i help getting you home?"Okay,I won't lie...if I refused this offer from such a guy I might be defective or mindless,so I said "Yes" with my heart beating hardly.I entered his car.During our way we exchanged the talk...And this fucking beauty is named Shawn.He pulled beside my house,for few seconds,silence controlled,until I broke it.

"So...Umm...Thanks for being a gentleman Shawn!"I said scratching my neck.
"No need...Uh?"
"(Y/N)"
"Yes! (Y/N)"
I was about to leave when he stopped me.
"Hey(Y/N)can I have your number?"
"Yeah!Sure!"
We switched phones,he gave me his number and so do I,then I left the car,goose bumps and butterflies in my stomach formed.
Day after Day,and after talking days and nights,we felt in love and now we're two lovebirds.

THE END♡

GUYS PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:{we_are_selena_army}