How it began (Intro)

As always you haven't slept much. Ever since you joined Jellyfish Entertainment you spent your days training your singing, acting and dancing. Of course you also regularly go to the gym, I mean as an idol you need to have a nice body. It is often hard but you enjoy what you are doing.

It has been your dream to be an idol since you were in kindergarten. Whenever you saw TV shows where idols performed, you thought that they were sparkling.  Many people thought you were strange because of this but you just didn't care. When you told your parents that you want to be an idol they were totally against it. The only family member that respected your dream was your grandmother. She often listened to your singing and complimented you. She was also the person that gave you the money to go to Seol and audition for Jellyfish. 

The audition was really hard and you thought you didn't pass it. In total, there were about 50 girls auditioning for the opportunity to become a trainee. You were the only one that passed. 

Afterward,  you moved into the Jellyfish Dorm so that you can only concentrate on your training. The date for your debut was scheduled in three months. Until now you haven't met any of the other idols that have a contract with Jellyfish. The only people you have met so far are your manager Lee Hye-Mi and your stylist Choi Dong-Kyo. The two of them always cheer you up when you missed your grandmother. You of course also missed your family but they didn't talk to you since you left. 

As always you were getting ready for your dance lessons when suddenly Hye-Mi (manager) came into the studio. "You have to come with me right now, y/n", she said, "Mr. Hwang wants to see you he said it is really important." What does he want from you, you haven't seen him since the day you moved into the dorm. Of course, you immediately got ready. You just grabbed your jacket and went with Hye-Mi out. 

Hye-Mi was in such a hurry that she grabbed your hand and you both run to the car. It doesn't happen often that a trainee is called to see the boss (Mr. Hwang) so of course both of you were confused what he wanted to talk to you about. It only took you a couple of minutes till you were at the Jellyfish headquarters. 

A man you didn't know was waiting outside for you when Hye-Min stopped the car and got out you did the same.  The man greeted you nicely: "Hello Mrs. y/n. And also hello Mrs. Lee" "Hello Mr. Kim it has been a while", Hye-Min answered in a very polite way. You just said "Hello" to the unknown man. "Mr. Hwang is waiting for us in the conference room. The other party is already waiting for you." Suddenly you felt like it was a bad idea to go to that meeting. 

You wanted to talk to Hye-Min but there was no time. The three of you went to the conference room. Mr. Hwang was sitting at the and of a long wooden table. On the other side of the table, a group of six males was sitting. They all looked really handsome. At first glance you didn't notice who they were but at second glance you immediately knew who they were it was Jellyfish only boy group VIXX.