Monday

C'mon!! YoonMi!! Time to go to school!!! I want to meet my friends! Mina jumped up and down your bed like crazy. Aishh it's Sunday Mina... mhm let me go to sleep... NO!! It's Monday!!! Come on!!! Mina jumped on the bed one last time and got off.

Mommmm!!! YoonMi is not getting up again!!! Mina yelled. When you heard that you rushed in the bathroom. And showered and brushed your teeth and went to your closet to get your new uniform.
Then you ran downstairs.

What's for breakfast? You asked. The same breakfast you get every morning..? What else? Your mom said.
Oh.. hey!!! Mom!! Did you buy the clay for my crafts club??? Mina asked. Honey they only had white clay at Walmart mom said calmly. WhAt?!?!?
My crafts club teacher is mean! She will spank me if I don't have the rainbow clay today!

Well your going to get spanked today and I have a test and mom has work so we are all equal. I said kind of annoyed after Mina was done with her madness me and Mina went to school we go into different derections because we have different schools but they are mostly connected. I went inside the building and looked for the office I didn't watch where i was going and bumped into a person. It was a boy and I could tell he from some kpop idol band group in stuff he looked very young so he was probably the youngest in there so called " group" but suprizingly he had the same exact necklace as me.

Mine and his necklace started to glow
Omg!! I'm so sorry!!! I said are you okay? BITCH!! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!!! He looked at me argerly and stomped off.. wow first day and already made an enemy! I'm so good at making friends! ( sarcasm)