Chapter One

Running down the streets of Jordan, James pulled my hand hastily. "Come on. The bus is leaving" But it was already too late. James stood there and looked at me like he was going to throw up his powerful curse.

"So I guess we're late again Miss turtle legs",

"Just let me fix this.".... I took something out of my bag and slowly grinned at him.

"What are you doing with that baseball ball. Don't tell me you---" before he could finish his sentence, I threw the ball straight through the bus's side mirror. FUCK YEAH BITCHES!

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING! Quickly, hide in those bushes."

The driver got off the bus and he's holding a bat..... He looks very frustrated. "Ooohhh.... Scary" Yup SARCASTIC lady over here. "GET OUT OF THERE TOUGH GUY! SHOW YOURSELF COWARD! Wanna play baseball huh."

Luckily, thanks to those complaining bastards (my classmates) who got the driver back to his seat and drove them straight to school. I looked at James who was about to scold me for what I have done.

"I'm sorry James, I'm just trying to help bu---",

"Can we just walk? I don't want to be suspended for another week" I've never seen him like that before, I guess he has already given up on me.

James and I have been friends for almost ten years. Our parents have known us as the "TOTAL OPPOSITES". James is known for Mr. Good deeds while I'm known as the little miss troublemaker that will hunt your dreams... Still, we create a better team than the others.

He still ignores me on our way to school. So.....  I decided to do this stupid thing of mine to make him laugh. I grab my marker from the pocket of my bag and drew a mustache which looked like what Adolf Hitler has and wore my round glasses. I hope that this will work... I started speaking like our French teacher, Mr. Millard, and I noticed that little by little he starts to smile. "Comment va votre travail stupide monsieur Walter" he started laughing and said "You know that I cannot ignore you at all."

He gave me a smile and I can't reply him any word. In my whole life,.... he has the greatest smile that I've ever seen so far.

"Well Miss turtle legs we have to hurry",

"Okay" and that was our second week being late in school.