The past

Well...

It's been a depressing day...
In this silent hallway.

Something was looking after me.
But how can I remember that? I don't even know what I'm'doing here, don't know those people around here. I don't even know who I am.

Why do I just remember this day?

I just moved to a new town with my dad Samuel after my mom's death. She died a month ago on a car accident, which I only can remember.I was considered that I wasn't gonna love this new place. With all those new pupils, the new house and the new school. My dad was pretty much happy of the new life that we were gonna have. "The past", repeated my dad. "The only way to know what you're doing now, it's to forget the past".

That's how I ended up here forgetting everything but that day and all the afterdays. From this change I ended up living a new life, what ordinary people do. Time wasn't just an ordinary one.

First day of school...
New lessons, new schedules, new friends or maybe was it just like something normal. Walking through the hallway at school going to the locker, you know, like a new student at school.
First hour: Geography... Getting nervous going into the class but that was a good start. I sat down and I thought it will be worse, I t definitely wasn't after all.
Of course who says class, says groupwork. First student I talked to, Sacha.She is a very sweet girl which I talked during the whole year very well. We worked both together everytime. Telling stories about me and hers too. Getting on well together...What I found really weird about this school was his context. "It's an old etablishment", said Sacha. After all if this school breaks down, I will definitely not go back to school! Even the teachers are old, laughed afterwards Sacha.

As soon as I was used too, was this etablishment something interesting to me. Why? I just said it. I can't remember but this school day.

So? How did I end up being here? I really need to know. "Remember"

~•~

(Stay tuned for the next storylines)
Xoxo,
Aurora