Wasted

THE YEAR IS 2060 AT 6 P.M

Walter POV

"Hurry pack up!" yelled Walter.

"But daddy where are we going?", said Suzie.

We are going to a shelter from this disaster.

But daddy why can't we stay I finally made some friends at school.

Suzie you can make new friends at the shelter, but we need to move right now or won't make it.

Fine, but can I bring teddy?

Sure dear, you must hurry or we will be late.

 Ok daddy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzie you need to wake up.

What daddy, can you give me a minute.

We need to move now or we won't make honey I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but we need to move now.

Um ok can you grab teddy for me?

Of course I will, but we really need to hurry ok?

"Ok lets go", said Suzie.

Here I'll get your door.

Ok come on here hold my hand so you don't fall.

Ok, Suzie we need to get to the woman by the door in the glass box ok.

Ok daddy, but where are we going?

You will find out when we get there sweetheart.

"Why is it so crowded here, they told me that no one else knew!", thought Walter.

We then walked to the female guard.

"Name please", said the guard.

Walter and Suzie Zane.

You just got here on time we were about to seal the doors.

"Ok can you let us in we are in kind of a hurry", said Walter.

Of course sir.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So daddy why are we here?", asked Suzie.

"Well, to tell you the truth I don't really know." said Walter.

"See all I really know is that the world is ending and this is where we are safe.", said Walter.

"What I don't understand is why they chose us and a handful of other people.", thought Walter.

Thats when the sirens went off. Then the female guard came in, she was bloody like she got hit in the head with a baseball bat. As soon as she came in the metal doors came down and closed.You could hear the men and women screaming bloody murder outside. For some reason no one came to help the female guard, she then fell to the ground. I ran to her side, I then looked for her pulse, nothing.

"Whats going on!", yelled Walter.

"Sir calm down and follow me everybody", said the man calmly.

"Why should I calm down, this woman just died and you watched!" yelled Walter.

"Sir I advise you to calm down or we will be forced to deal with you", said the man.

"Fine! ; but you better not even try anything or I will kill you", said Walter as his anger is calming down.

"Ok follow me everyone we are going to take you to the chambers", said the man.

"To the what?" said everybody.

"You will see", said the man.

We then walked down a very, very, very long set of stairs, we must be about a mile down from the top, then we heard the people scream, it was the most horrifying thing I ever heard, it reminded me that Suzie was right next to me crying, all I did was pick her up and put her on my shoulder. We then went deeper into the building.

"Welcome to the chambers, make sure that you put all you belongings in the box next to your chiro chamber", said the man.

The thing he said was a chiro chamber was a device that had a half clinder front then inside it is a bed, there was a total of 10 each one for all of us.

Please step inside the chambers, make sure you watch your footing and make sure you strip off all cloths to make sure you are completly surcured. Remeber to say your good byes because you're not going to see each other for a very long time. Whoops I almost forgot, you all have been specially chosen for the process, only you few can be preserved. I will see you in a very long time.

Everyone started to strip off their clothes and started to say their final good byes, I then said good bye to Suzie and stepped into the bed, as soon as the cover covered me thick tubes went into my arms, I didn't struggle because I knew that would kill me, as soon as all the tubes went into my skin the fluid started to pump from them into me, I then blacked out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 3889

Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoa I'm awake! The building he once entered looked somewhat like this, but there is a thick layer of dust everywhere. It looks abadoned, but there's something different about but I just can't put finger on it. The cover then opened, I looked down at my crate, it looked like it survived the end of the world. I opened my crate and grabbed my clothes and put them on. I looked over to Suzie's chiro chamber, and she wasn't there. I looked inside the others and a few of them were missing. But where could they have gone? I then ran up the steps back above ground, the building looks a thousand years old! When I got to the main floor the door was torn striaght open, I ran outside and looked, all it was is a barren wasteland. Then I spoke to myself " Suzie where are you".