chapter 1

Ever since I was a kid I always loved going to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I always thought of it being my future job. When I was about 11 my dad would say to me, "Hope, one day you will be working here and you will become best friends with these friendly animatronics."

***

*Beep Beep Beep*

I turned over on my bed and hit my alarm clock. It was 11:32 pm and I was still in bed. I got out of my bed and got cloths to take a shower. When I was done with that it was 11:43. I made left over pasta and put it in a container to eat on my first night shift at the pizzeria. I got in my car and drove 4 blocks to the pizzeria. It was 11:55 when I walked through the doors. The manger was about to close the place for the night.
"Hey thanks again for letting me have this job. It means a lot to me."
"Umm, your the nightgaurd. Hope is it?"
He reached out to shake my hand.
"Yes it is." I let him shake it.
"Well your one of the few people who would take it so thank you for applying."
When he left I went to the security room and flipped through the cameras.  Everyone was in their places and making no sound. Then I heard banging in the kitchen. I went to switch the camera to the kitchen but I couldn't see a thing in there. So I went to see who left there place. When I went to the stage Chica was missing.
"So your in the kitchen."
I said to myself.

***
I was halfway through the night when I saw that Bonnie was now missing. I went to look for him but I couldn't find him. I heard laughing I went to shut the doors but it was to late.
"HI IM BONNIE"
"Umm you talk?"
"Yes we all do."
When he said we all did I heard running down the left side hallway and Chica and Freddy on the right.
"I'm Chica."
"I know who you guys are." I looked over at Foxy
"Your Foxy," then turned my head
"And your Freddy."
"Wow she knows us."Freddy whispers to Chica.
"OK how about your guys stop talking and let me get back to my work."
"How about we take you on a tour." Bonnie suggested.
"If I say yes will you guys leave me alone?"
"No." Chica said while grabbing my arm.
They took me all around the pizzeria showing me there kitchen. There bathrooms.
It was now 5:58 and they where still showing me around.
"Ok guys, I have to get going. But I'll be back tonight."
"Ok, bye Hope they all said."
"Wait how do you know my name?"
"I remember when you where here when you were 11 and your dad whispered something to you."

***
I was heading back to the security room when I saw something out of the corner on my eye. It looked like Freddy, but golden.

New story for you guys hope you liked it!!!