Part 1

The peaceful air in Yuri's room still managed to bring Yuri back to sleep, though his clothes still carried last night's victory win of his favorite Pork Cutlet Bowl his mother made. Still half asleep, he reached over grabbed his pink phone from his bedside table and checked his notifications.

"What?!?" He exclaimed, rubbing his eyes. No, his eyes weren't tricking him. Viktor had called him 7 times last night while he was sleeping. He put his glasses on and sat up, keeping some of the covers on to be semi-warm. His guilty curiosity about the calls kept him from noticing the time of day it was as he put the phone to his ear and waited. After the 4th ring, Viktor picked up.

"Yuri?" Said a tired voice that was so familiar to Yuri.

"Viktor?"

"Who else would it be?" He teased.

"S- sorry. You called me 7 times last night. What's up?" He said, acting cooly.

"Oh. Well, since my birthday is coming up soon, I was wondering if you wanted to come to Russia to celebrate with me?"

Yuri almost dropped the phone.

"Y- yeah. Sure. Where do you want to go?" He was definitely blushing now.

"Maybe a restaurant in Russia. One of my favorites. It'll be just the two of us." He sounded too confident for someone who had just woken up. It made Yuri look over and see that it was 12 pm.

"O- okay. I'll take buy a ticket to fly tomorrow. S-see you then." His voice was shaky as he broke his cool character.

"I can't wait." Said Viktor, before hanging up quickly.

Yuri was now stood in his pajamas in the middle of his bedroom blushing. Has he just imagined that last part? He must've, he thought brushing it aside and looking in the mirror. He then turned around and searched for his suitcase.