•1•

People,let me tell you something real quick about life :
It won't be easy,and that's for sure,but you and only YOU can..make it...easy!!
And in this life something is also sure : you will be judged,but did you know that you can actually choose who can judge you? Ha! Well i'm here to tell YOU my friend!! That it is true!
You can choose who can judge you
And by that i mean that the people who say shit about you and make jokes when you are around or people who make you feel small..these type of people are absoloutly not WORTH IT
So please learn to NOT TO CARE
Because whatever they say about you,you know that it's not true! And actually they are here to "kind of" help YOU choose the right friends!. And actually it will only make them look ugly..i mean come on letting someone talking shit about you while you don't care about what they say..they will eventually get bored. like they say "la meilleure vengeance c'est l'ignorance"
The best revenge is ignorance
And you know what i say? Let people judge you! Yes let them! They only do that for a reason you know? Called JEALOUSY..yeah! So you don't care about what people say because they don't know YOU they don't know the truth, and you will not let them get to you!
So please guys be good kind and have self respect and don't ever let anyone fool you.

I love you <3

If you liked this first chapter,please vote :) it will make my day and please don't be a ghostreader
Go comment i want to know who are these wonderful aliens that have time for reading my book

Also guys if you have anything to say..don't be scared you can always contact me :)
Have a nice day xx Lolly