Special💞

I'm starting this! Lol I'm so lazy to do this.

A A L

pastelcandy-

.......Aal, the one who FORCED me to do this. Well, whatever. I like you. The end.

Lol. No it's not the end. Not yet tho. T_T

Okay.... I like being friends with you because you're funny and you ship yaoi xD. Wtf me. You're a great friend!  Even Ad says that.

You're a spammer. The ultimate spammer with your spam buddy Ad. Sometime it's annoying and sometimes idc. Lol

WELP, FUJOSHI UNITE!

Lol. Why am I like this.  That's all~~~ Thanks for being my friend Aaliya and DO NOT expose me.  I love you~~~ #as a friend

A D

Esya_Adriana

My friend who is overly obsessed with Ejen Ali Ad! Although she likes to spam with Ejen Ali pics she is still an awesome friend lol

WE ARE THE CRAZY SQUAD FOREVESSSSSS

LOLOLOLOLOL

Well,  I need help. Anywaysssssssss Ad, I like your personality. You are veryyyyyyyyy optimistic. Yes. I like that. Lol what am I even talking about.

I'll never forget you Ejen Ali obsessed girl!  Really. I will never forget you and Ejen Ali.

That's all for you. Be a great spammer always~~~ Lol

E R I N

_Erin2016_

Hey Erinnnnnnnnnnn. I haven't talk to you for a longgggggg time.

Erin, you are my first real life friend on Wattpad!  You are very talented and can do a lot of stuff.

I'm jealous lol. But anyways, you're kind and caring!  I like your character and you!

Always love anime and Vocaloid! That's alllllllll

R E I N N E

Reinne-chan2004

Reinneeeeeee meh fwiendddd! Da Ayato lover lol

I don't know why do you always forget me but meh. It's fineeeeeeee ~secretly crying~ lol

Soooooooo you're another anime lover that I've meet!  Although I haven't watched the anime that you watched like Pripara, Diabolik Lovers,  etc. I still know da animes (slightly)  lol.

I like your character.  A silent reader+anti spams (I think)  lol.

But anywaysssssss you're always positive! I can't tell if saying Ejen Ali is positive or not but who cares anyways? (ad does) lol

Keep loving Ayato and never forget me again! Lolololol

I J A H

ijah_honeysenpai04

Ijah!!!!!  My first friend that likes anime at my new school!

You're like my second bff or sth. Your personality is good rather than other girls at that school. Sorryyyyy for saying that.

Anyways always be an anime lover and sorry for the short dedication.

Hope you do well at your new school and I hope we meet again!

F A R

kitty487

I'm sorry for everything!  I know I've done so many bad and good things.  I'm very sorry!

You are one of my friends from Delima that I'm very close to.

I like your personality! Although a lot of people say that you're a lion or sth I don't  think you are one lol.

You're also one of them who knows a lot of anime (maybe?) I think so. Lol. Sorry of I'm wrong.

I hope you don't hate me. You're an awesome person to be with. I'm jealous of people who is close to you lol.

Anyways, don't hate me and thanks for being my friend. That's all for you~~~~~~ I love you~ (as a friend)  lol