Introduction

Cast Interview

"So introduce yourself ",

"Hey I'm Alex Parker". I replied."I'm from Canada and so are the other girls. I'm 17 almost 18 in a few months"

"What are your hobbies"

"Well my hobbies consist of playing instruments. MY GUITAR IS MY BABY. I LITERALLY TAKE IT EVERYWHERE. TOUCH MY GUITAR ILL TOUCH MY FIST WITH UR FACE".

'Ummm ok then"

"I'm joking.......or am I. But seriously i'm really protective over my guitar".

"Ok moving on. How'd you guys meet".

"Well we meet when we we're really young. We had a group. I just moved and so did Melbie around the same time. I guess we kinda came together from that group for friends. We're really close. They're like my sister".

"Aww thanks Lex"

"Aw Skip you ruined it".

"Oh sorry guys,it's me".

"Ugh". I stood up to get my water from the end of the room.

"What can I say, I need to capture every moment of this trip and that includes BEFORE the trip.........at least in my perspective. Now you can put your butt back down in that seat BECAUSE WE'RE NOT DONE THIS DAMN INTERVIEW"

"Clam down i'm still here. I just went to get my water". I replied in a sassy way.

"You can't just leave an interview"

"But can't you edit that part out?" I'm so done with this interview. Skip made us do an interview before the trip so we can compare the before and after the trip.

"MOVING ON, if you could visit any place in the world were would it be".

"Easy. Italy for the food...............no Australia for the beaches........no Italy.......no Australia. Wait lemme think whats more important to me, food or beaches....hmmmm......FOOD definitely".