Flora vs blackout

Flora:You got nothing but air! Come at me! I fire, nature, and water all in one! What are you? Dumbness! Uglyness! Nothing good! Your a demon! I'm an angel! So go cry to your mommy! Oh wait she is died as soon as she saw you! I make my own raps! You steel yours! I rule! You drool! I am a shooting star! Your just trash!
Blackout:Oh no! What am I going to do? Kick you! Your a grass type! You don't have fire or water! Just nature! All you have that isn't nature is the bitterness in your heart!
Flora:I was just going easy on you but you brought this on yourself! I'm the queen of love, and the stars above! Your the king of hate, death, and lost! I have a kingdom on Mars and the sun! Your kingdom is in the trash can! If we ever came to war I can burn you in one flick of my paw! What can you do? Hide in a pile of trash! You need food? My kingdom doesn't need food! We feed on light!
Blackout:Well hey! All you can do is watch your kingdom burn! We may love each other but this is war! So hear me out! You may have a kingdom on Mars and the sun! But I get free food from the bonds I make! What do you do? Let everyone starve and die! Oh they feed on light? IMPOSSIBLE! Your kingdom would burn on the sun! And die from thirst! So go cry to your parents! Oh wait there dead!

Who won?