Accepted

Park Hyuna,
You have been accepted to begin training with our JYP family. You will train with 6 other young women. If you wish to continue with this commitment, please visit the JYP building this afternoon. We look forward to seeing you and your future group members strive to success.
Sincerely,
JYP entertainment.

I look at the letter in shock, then I look at my email with the same wording, then the text message that they sent me. This has to be a dream. I send a snapshot of the text to my mother and suddenly feel a rush of nervousness surge through me. My mother immediately replies:

From Moooom:
Is this actually legit?

I smile and text her back.

To Moooom:
Well, I got a letter and an email with the same exact wording.

From Moooom:
Well... GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE.

To Moooom:
Alright, Alright. Bye Mom, love you!

From Moooom:
Love you too, good luck!

I go to my closet and look through my short selection of outfits. I doubt I should dress in my regular attire, basketball shorts won't cut it for the first day. I glance at my only dress, It's a sea blue color and it's also quite short. I shake my head. No dresses. I just sigh before grabbing some dark jeans and a black and white, striped shirt. This will have to do. I grab the clothes along with a towel and head downstairs to take a quick shower.

After I'm out it's 1:51, I dry my hair before straightening it and putting on light make-up. I just auditioned with a video of me dancing. How did I get accepted? I think to myself before going outside of the house. I catch a cab easily, it helps if you have a loud voice and if you're sorta tall like me. I got into the cab, "address?" The driver questioned me as I closed the door. "The JYP entertainment building," I reply, excited to meet my group members. I bite my lip anxiously as we arrive in front of the building and hand the driver the cash before exiting the vehicle.

He zooms away and I slowly enter the building, my stomach swarming with butterflies. A nice looking woman greets me, "Hello, do you have an appointment or something?" She asks politely.

"Um... Sort of, I got a letter saying I was accepted to become a trainee here." I bite the inside of my cheek lightly, hoping it wasn't fake.

"Oh, a new trainee! Please follow me." She smiles widely, and walks behind a desk looking at a list of names. "Name?"

"Park Hyuna." I reply, I really was accepted...

She looks at me and smiles, "Would you like a tour of the place?" I nod eagerly.

I, Park Hyuna, was actually going to be a trainee in this company.