HANNA😘😍😘

I asked to go to my friend house to spend the night. I knew I had feelings for her from the first time we kissed. She liked girls too. I was talking to her sister until her sisters and her dad feel asleep. We went into her spare bedroom. I kissed her softly. She grabbed me and sat me on the bed. I layed down she climbed on top of me with her legs on each side of my hips.
She whisperes "baby I'm going to take you right now". I couldn't wait no longer I kissed her deeply. We fought for the domainit part of course she won. She unbuttoned my jeans through them on the floor. Started kissing my inner thigh. She reached my pussy. She kisses it. "I'll wait till last for your pussy." She starts kissing my neck. Till she finds my sweet spot. I moan loud and long. Her sucking there for a few seconds. Then released gets in the nightstand and pulls out hand cuffs. Cuffs me to her bed all I have left on is my bia and started kissing/love bits all over my chest. Sucking on my nipples for a few minutes. I scream in pleasure. Then starts kissing me till she reached her destation/pussy. Kissed it alittle I could help but moan. Then she asked "do u like that daddy". She pulls off my black lacy underwear. Throughout them on the floor well rubbing my clit. I moan in pleasure. I scream "harder baby". She puts her two fingers up me. Till she reached my soft spot. I scream "harder Hanna" "I love you." She looks at me. She says "I love you too." Removes her fingers licking them "I love the way u taste peaches." She reaches my clit n starts licking. "Mmmmmm u taste so good" she says. She unhand cuffs me. I turn her on her back. And say my turn. I'm on top of her I already took off her clothes. So now all she has on is her is her panties and red matching bra I love that bra and pantie set. But I love it on the floor more. I undo her bra. I start kissing her neck. Till I reach her sweet spot. Right below her ear. She moans which makes me happier. I kiss her there and suck for alittle.then I kiss down here neck till I reached her tits. I gave her love bits. She moans saying "stop teasing me." I say "okay". I start kissing her then till I get to her panties pull them to her ankles and start kissing her making her sweeze the pillow next to her. She is screaming in pleasure "mmmmmmhhh." She says "I'm about to mmmmmmhhh." She cums all over me and herself.  Which makes me wetter. I shove my tongue up in her pussy and I lick all her sweet juicy off  wetness off her. "U taste so good Hanna." After licking all her juices off her clit. We get dressed and go watch TV. I fall asleep fast and so does she.