Dilemma (Harry Styles & Niall Horan Fanfic)

(SUMMERS P.O.V)

*6:00 A.M, alarm goes off*

I groan as I roll over turning off the alarm. Ughhh Mondays, I hate them so much but I have to get up and get ready for school.

The only good thing about going to school is I get to see me boyfriend Louis. He's so sweet and funny, we've been dating for 4 months so far.

I get up and go take a shower, when I get done I get out and change into black skinny jeans, and one one of Louis's shorts he gave me.

I go to the bedroom next door and knock "Caroline you need to get up we have to leave in 30 mins."

I go downstairs and fix myself a bowl of cereal. As I finish eating my friend Caroline walks downstairs, "hey Summer!" How can she be so happy on a Monday. "Hey Caroline"

"Are you ready to go to school?" Caroline says. "No" I say sternly. Caroline is what you would call a nerd when it comes to school, but she's cool not like those other nerds.

After she was done eating we went to the bus stop where we met up with Zayn and Liam. "Hey guys!" We both say to are best friends. "Hey!" They say back giving us hugs.

After 5 mins the bus came and I was siting next to Zayn while Caroline was siting next to Liam. I have a feeling she likes him, but i don't know if he likes her back. All I know is that they would make a cute couple.

We arrive at school and get off the bus and head to are locker, which so happen to be all next to eachother. When we get there we see Niall and Harry, are two other friends. "Hey!" I say to them and give them both hugs.

They were my two friends in Primary School, so I'm closets to them then the others, beside Louis. Speaking of Louis i wonder where he is, oh well.

As I was getting my stuff out of my locker, all of a sudden it gets dark and I cant see. Then I feel a nice warm breath by me ear and someone say "guess who?"

I giggle and turn around to see my lovely boyfriend Louis. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. While we are kissing I hear someone clear their throat. I pull away and see Harry staring at us. "The bell is about to ring, and we have first hour together, remember Summer?" Harry says, looking down. "Oh thats right, well babe I better get going see you at lunch."

I give him one last kiss as the first bell rings and me and Harry head to our first class.

(I JUST WANT TO SAY I DONT KNOW HOW SECONDARY SCHOOL WORKS COZ IM FROM AMERICA SO JUST BARE WITH ME, OR COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW IT GOES AND I'LL GO ALONG WITH THAT. I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY. SHARE, VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!)