Chapter 1: The First Day of Schoo

I was at my phone, chilling at my room probably doing nothing, but then I saw the date at my phone: Aug 20 | I said to myself 'fuck...school again' I got up of my lazy butt and found my bag from a cabinet somewhere while finding,  pencils, notebooks, pens..and uhhh... Well probably I don't know.

***time skip to school***

'Well, this is It' I thought walking inside the school I saw nothing aside from floods of students coming from north east west and south. I avoided it and just walked to my locker stuffing my books inside. I saw a girl who almost had the same hair as me, she had black hair going brown but I have brown going black, well that was a pretty coincidence. I walked to her and said "Hi! My name is Hatsumi what's your name?"

she smiled sheepishly and said "hi my name is Mio!"

Mio...hmmm, probably I heard that name before, I just don't know when how why...don't tell me its my best friend when I was at 5th grade because if its her, I don't know where's hibiki, we were friends til' 6th grade but I decided to break that because of depression, I did want to find myself but in fact I don't know if I actually did. I was out of my mind. I said "Mio? A-are you my best friend w-when I was at 5th grade?"

She gasped and said "Y-you are-"

I stopped her and hugged her also shocked while tears fell down from my cheeks"Oh my god, I never thought I would find you again!" I let go of the hug and asked "where's hibiki?"

She said "she went to her locker, she will be here in a while"

I looked at my left seeing a girl with long white hair staring at me, it was her, it was Hibiki!!! She ran to me and hugged me, I hugged back and tears began to spill
from my eyes...again, I did not know I would meet them, my best friends that I, myself abandoned, looking back at that day...I should've not left them, that day when I promised that I would not leave them, but I failed, I'm a failure. now that I met them I didn't know what to do, I can't forgive myself, I abandoned my bestest of friends. I'm shocked.

Teasing Hibiki while wiping my tears I said "Y-your still short"

She smacked me in my shoulder lightly and chuckled "oh shut up"

I pulled of the hug and said
" I-im sorry guys for abandoning you, I was a total failure" I cried and hugged them all at once "but it doesn't matter now! Were all together again" I saw the time and gasped saying "oh shit were late! I gotta go guys see you after lunch at this place too" I run through the hallways reaching my class like a total idiot I am. I'm not late, oh thank goodness.

I sat at the edge of the classroom gasping for breath. But I saw something that catch my eye...it was nothing special nor' shiny. It was Damien. Damien was Mio and Hibiki's crush back then, way back at 5th grade. I don't know if they still have a crush on him though.

**time skip at lunch**
I lightly tapped Damien's shoulders and by lightly I mean a little harder than that but who cares?, he's a man. He looked at me with a what do you want face and I said "Hi bruh, do you even remember me? Hatsumi from 5th grade?"

He said "oh hey, I remember you what's up?"

I smirked and I just realize I need to meet my "new" friends so I said " oh never mind I gotta go, talk to you later!"

He said "see yah -" but I didn't hear everything because I was too far. I saw Mio and Hibiki there then I went to them and said " What's up? By the way do you guys still have a crush on Damien?" I didn't hear an answer, so I should consider that as a yes right?.

I asked them "let's go to the rooftop shall we?

Mio said "sure!"

**time skip at the end of the school**

I walked home and fell on my bed. There's no homework today, great but I still can't believe I saw them, out of the 7 billion people in this world, I saw them. I was very happy but the negative side of me can't stop saying "THEIR JUST BREAKING YOU!" I mean... My negative side isn't great but it barely shouts. I just went to bed and cried myself to sleep confused on what theory to believe. I just...can't decide how to make it up to them, they were my best friends, I mean past best friends, I left them, in exchange for nothing, I abandoned them, I'm surprised they weren't angry to me, I didn't expect them happy seeing me. In fact I expected them to ditch me and take revenge on me, bully me, abuse me, mentally and physically hurt me, but if that happened I didn't care, I deserved it because I abandoned them for nothing. Yes we do tease but if your gonna hurt them, your facing me. That's how protective and close we were back then. Looking at those times I didn't realize I made the biggest mistake in my life, but in my point of view it was for the best, its better than a broken heart trying to find itself in the middle of nowhere.

--

So anyways thank you for reading my story (I'm just the one who's gonna read this) pls vote comment and share! I'll try my best to answer them...byeee!!! Note: this is a kinda non-fiction story which it will happen to me but obviously not all of them are true If my best friends are reading this, I'm so sorry for everything...