Her life...one or another...

Her p.o.v
"Hey!" She says to her crush...
But he passes by her...
She is a nobody to him
A fan girl in his little girl crowd
..or her best friend who will never
Get the hint that she likes him
....she's not noticed
She quite...or she's out going
She's pretty THEY get jealous..
She likes a boy who she knows won't like her back.. even when she tells him.. he rejects her.. she's heartbroken..hurt,
People call it puppy love... or ur too young... no it's not just that... it's her  heart beating fast or her not being able to talk near him... so what if it's puppy love... she still will like her crush... and her crush will just crush her..

Her p.o.v
She's a girl in a crowd... somone who wants to be noticed by her fav band... but she knows it might ever happen cause many other girls want that too... she yerns for them to look her way..or say hi... or just wave that way...she cries when she listens to that bands music... she wants to hug them..or just even MEET eyes with her fav band member... she...knows she's just a girl in the crowd...1 out of 1 thousand or more...

Her p.o.v
Her parents fighting once again.... no but this time she must choose who she will live with no... the mother takes her...and what if she didn't want to go? Well to bad she took her ...she had to go to a new school.. which MENT new people and bullies .... she ended up getting bullied and she only made two friends...later she finds out one of them where using her...her life is a mess..she misses her dad a lot... she hates her school and she's getting bullied...in her other school... she was social..but now she doesn't try to make new friends..she's scared..and she stoped caring after a while...