Chapter 1: Jackson

Every one calls me a rebel, and I really don't know why. In my opinion, I'm a kid who just likes to have fun.
   I'm known for doing some legendary pranks (real vomit on the principal's car, letting frogs free in the art lab, etc), by I refuse to have what kids call, "Friends". As my dad always says, friends distract you from your main goal in life. So that's why today I'm sitting in the back of the bus.
   I was setting up one of my best pranks yet, a smoke bomb, which was going to explode on Stephanie, the most popular girl in the school.
   In the middle of setting up, a girl sat next to me. I looked up and noticed Maggie, looking around nervously.
  Maggie is very quiet, and she Lives with her grandma because her parents died. Last year, there was a rumor going around that her parents were one who set the fire that they died in. So they told everyone to avoid her because her parents were bad people. But I don't believe it.
   Anyway, I knew that she only sat with me because there was no where else to sit. Not because she wanted to sit with me.
  So I was just sitting there when something very uninspected happened. Maggie actually talked to me.
   " Um, so what kind of prank are you working on?" Maggie asked. She obviously knew I was up to something.
   "Smoke bomb," I told her. "Its going to be epic!"
   "So, who's the target?" She asked, suddenly more interested.
  "Stephanie Monticello," I said excited.
   "Yeah, she totally deserves it."
   "Yeah" I replied.