Chapter 1

It all started one morning, a day like no other. Bored out my mind. I decided to do something I've never done before. I took a hike in the woods..

I was just a little scared at first so I got a couple of my friends to come with me. So I got Jazmine, Peter, and Kathryn. I've known them all my life. Oh yea I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Cheyenne Rayne. I'm 18 and I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. ( Chloe 7, Sophia Grace 14 and Brayden 1). We live in Wyoming.

Well back to the point, I picked up my friends and we went on to the woods to go hiking.

"Why are we going hiking again?" asked Kathryn.

"Because I've never did it before and my grandad (87) had always wanted to go hiking all his life but he never had the money to go or the stuff to bring and I promised him on his birthday that one day I'd do it for him. I promised him that I would while he was in the hospital, they said he didn't have much time left, and a couple days later he passed away, and here it is 5 years later and I figured it was time to do it for him."

" Oh well that sounds fun, I wish I could've promised my granddad something before he died..." said Kathryn and Jazmine.

*Peter interrupted Kathryn and Jazmine*

"That's a nice abandoned house, I wonder who lives there." said Peter with mysterious fear in his voice.

We all look out the window and we seen a house with trees in front of it, over grown weeds and vines.

So we pulled over to the side of the road and start walking in the woods to begin our hike.

Well we kinda lost track of time and it's getting dark now, we kinda got a late start, so were gonna keep walking until we find shelter.

After about 2 hours of hiking, we found a cabin... in the woods. Umm let me stop there, it's about dark and it's a cabin in the woods umm yea that's just a little creepy.