Euniomia: Fight to Survive

Chapter 1: The Beauty Of Swords

I just woked up in a bright sunday morning, I pop open my radio on as usual and it was classic pop music when suddenly a person interrupted the program to tell a very important matter, but it was still 'Rain Away' my favorite classic pop song, grrr, but I heard big news! "We interrupted this program for the announcement of the latest video game produced by Gamersz Inc., 'The Beauty Of Swords' is now finally out in your leading local toy stores, this has been Mike Cheif reporting to you."

(Rain Away continues playing) 'The Beauty Of Swords' hmmm... Sounds like a good game, I am bored nowadays since no games are being produced, but now, it's jackpot time, thank you Gamersz Inc.! Hmmm.. By the way,how much can a video game that popular costs? We'll see...ToysForU here we go! :) Ohhh... What a line! It is soo looong! Maybe it is worth it, never know until you give it a try.

-Few Minutes Later-

Finally, it already my turn, "How may I help you?" said the salesclerk. "I would like to avail of the new video game, The Beauty Of Swords, how much is it?" I asked nervously. I only got 10$ in my pocket, please be enough... "Here it is sir, complete with a console" said the cashier lady. "How much would that be?" I still asked nervously. "It will be 9.99$ Sir" said the saleslady. Phew, you're a lifesaver, and I still got a cent to spare. I hurriedly bought the video game package and I hurriedly go home.

I'm so excited about this, what mystery could this game be having in store. I gently opened the package and found a complete head-to-toe gear made of shiny American copper which can generate and conduct electricity easily, just what I thought but this is the first time I'll be playing a video game like this.

The head gear is fitted to my head leaving my small fluffy ears and mouth exposed, my eyes are covered by dark brown chrono-glass which can manage to input human text that is readable, just like computer codes but you are the one controlling it. My shoulders are packed with a soft comfortable cottony thing. Just like a protective gear of a football player going in a chaotic brawl in the arena. My body is covered with a chest plate that is made of the same thing. My feet are covered by a metallic steel up to the sole, just like soccer shoes but it is made with the same material used to make construction shoes. It is very heavy but I am lying down in my bed so it shouldn't matter with me.

Oh well.. Stop the babbling and start the Gaming. Wait... Before the gaming, first, we always read the instructions, wear the

Monobloc-xG3r gear perfectly and tightly fitted, with no parts loose, after you're done, mention 'Portal Start' to attempt to connect to one of the 'The Beauty Of Swords' servers and we'll take it from there. You will be guided by one of our staff and you will be given beginner guides made by beta-testers that will appear when you connected to one of our servers for the first time. There will be a cut-off time for connecting to the world, once were full, we are closing all our servers, sorry for the latecomers. We are strictly complying this rule for us to all have a fun and enjoyable gaming experience, brought to you by Gamersz Inc.! Let the games begin!

"Portal Start" I yelled while preparing myself for the game of my life. It has two selections, Register and Log In, I clicked register and it asked me about my username. I'd prefer my username to Flare_027. Password, umm... It's private to all of you readers,

Password: **********. After I registered I was asked to choose a class of my choice, there were Archery Queen, Killer Swordsman, Utilized Back-up. Obviously, since it talks about beauty of swords, I'll go for the Killer Swordsman class, and I was asked what my character looked like. I chose spiky hairstyle, charming eyes, vampiric mouth, a small dark-blue cape, striped-blue shoes, cerulean pants and a black t-shirt with a print of variety of swords in it.

I was redirected to a different page and with a blink, I have spawned in the world, the world of Euniomia. There were a lot of strangers talking to each other, asking about what to do, how do you play this game, and a few of them are asking for an alliance. No one yet has figured out what to do, or how do they play this game,a lot of them has a lot of suggestions on how to control their abilities but all was a mystery. All of them ran to go out of town but there was a barrier blocking their paths so they were forced to go back. In that town, which seemed like an arena to me has a big screen above us, it wrote 438, 792 players are connected to all of their servers added up. The capacity limit was only 500, 000 but in the big screen, logins were increasing a thousand per second. And I knew something in my mind that I can conclude. I knew and feel about the tension ongoing. All I know is that:

The Game Is About To Start.

So guys, what do you think of my new book, was it interesting or something. Comment me about the thing you might want to see occur. Remember to vote and fan. :) ~League_Of_Legends_27