Sweetness

This is my first Seamus x Neville fanfiction. So please be nice. It is going to be only one-shots because I have 3 other books I need to focus on. 

Seamus wrapped his arms tighter around his boyfriend as they gazed at the stars "It's getting cold love, we should get back to the dorm" whispered the Irish boy. They have been out for awhile, and it was just them. Nothing nasty, for now. (Saige, there are children reading this)

 "Just a little longer, I want some quality time with my boyfriend before we go back to the madhouse" pleaded Neville before turning around and taking Seamus's lips in a deep kiss. Neville was extremely upset he never got to spend time with the Irish boy alone, so he tried to treasure these moments. "It's so romantic up here" purred Neville when they finally broke apart. 

 "I wish we could stay up here all night instead of having to return to the dorm room with the others" Seamus just smiled back "Sounds nice love, but Filch would kill us! Just one more month and its Christmas break and we will have the dorm room all to ourselves and I'll have you any and every way you want" (HEHEHE, god I'm dirty minded)

Seamus whispered somewhat dominantly before leaving a trail of kisses down his boyfriend's neck. Neville pushed him away slightly, trying to avoid getting caught. "One last kiss then we can go back" pleaded Neville with a teasing smile on his face causing the Irish boy to roll his eyes before leaning in and kissing his boyfriend softly on the lips, "C'mon love lets go" whispered Seamus. They began to head back, both thinking about what they were going to do on Christmas break. 

OMG this is the first chapter. I know it's short, don't murder me lol. But I usually don't write stuff like this, I write rough septiplier sex, not fluff. So bear with me as I struggle not to make a ton of dirty mentions if some people don't like them.