Untitled Part 1

I am 18 with my friends Uma and Ivy. Me:

Ivy has brown hair but with green highlights and her eyes are green

Ivy has brown hair but with green highlights and her eyes are green. Her dress and heels are also green. Uma, her necklace, and her dress:

 Uma, her necklace, and her dress:

She has legs so yeah. We are going to be new at Ever After High. I am daughter of the Big Bad Wolf and Red Riding Hood. Ivy is daughter of the Witch of the West while Uma is daughter of Ursula Ak the Sea Witch. We walked to the castle and stopped. We heard talking. We lessoned. Sounds like the Guardians are in there too. Great.

-Bunny-

I am glaring. We knew Ava, Ivy, and Uma since they were 5 so now they are coming here. We don't know who her parents are. We are with Raven daughter of the Evil Queen, Apple daughter of Snow White, and Madeline daughter of the Mad Hatter. We talked and talked. We raised an eyebrow confused. North doesn't look confused. I smelled. Ugh! Why do I smell wolf?! Cerise appears and stands beside of us. She is daughter of Red Ridding Hood. 

"So what's uh...so exciting" She asked.

We froze when the doors opened and we heard a voice. Ava. Oh great.

-Ava-

I grin and opened the doors. 

"Me" I said.

They looked at me with very big eyes. Ha! My eyes turned back to normal so did my hands. I walked to them and they backed away but Cerise didn't. She is glaring at me. 

"It's Ava Badwolf" Girl that has a cup on her head said.

North laughed a bit. We talked and talked. We looked at Dad. He talked and turned to his wold form. Oh great. He blew air at us and we fight the wind. Cerise is holding her hood. The Guardians looks at us. Cerise glared and walked out. Dad looks at me. He started to talk but I put my hands up and walked past him a bit.

"Talk to the paw Dad" I said.

He groaned and growled. North laughed at Bunny's shock face. He looks at my wolf ears with big eyes. 

-Later-

We grin.

"So uh...who are your parents" Raven asked Ivy and Harley.