Chapter 1

HAII, my name is Allison Green. I live in LA with my best friend Mahogany LOX.  We are both famous on the internet but she has more followers than I do. BTW, I have green eyes and brown hair. I'm 16 years old as well. 

Allisons POV

"ALS!", nothing like your best friend waking you up at 7:30 in the morning on a Saturday morning am i right ( note the sarcasm)

"ALS!", nothing like your best friend waking you up at 7:30 in the morning on a Saturday morning am i right ( note the sarcasm).  "I swear Hogs, if this isn't life depending I'm going to kill you." "JUST GET UP!" "Stop yelling, I'm up alright." "Good, now get up and get dressed, i have some exciting news." "Yea yea, just get out so I can change. I'll be down in 10." and with that i shoved her out of my room. i got up and got changed (outfit above). I then did my makeup and since I don't like to wear a lot  i just put on some mascara and lip gloss. i put my hair in a basic pony tail and went down stairs. "SIT SIT SIT" " what if i wanna stand?"" ugh, your gonna want to sit down for this." " okayyy" " guess what,"  just as i was about to answer her she cut me off " I was asked to go on tour, and I'm able to bring one guest, wanna come with?" "DUHHHH!" "THEN GO PACK OUR  FLIGHT LEAVES IN 4 HOURS!" With that i bolted up to my room grabed my 4 suit cases and started to pack. I got done just as it was time to head to the airport. We put our stuff in the back of our uber and got in, "hey hogs?" "yess?" how long are we gonna be gone and where are we going?" all year, and we are going all over the world" its a good thing that 2017 just started, cause this is gonna be one heck of a year.